2552 13 2014-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187969 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello Friends,

Yesterday at night I update my phantom vision + to the latest updates, and today i was out to try to flying and when i take off after few maneuvers, I try rotating my Phantom and them start to lose control of my phantom, I nearly collided with a tree for the same problem. My phanthom is not staying stable in one place, moves from one place to another without maintaining stability in the same place.

Note: Yesterday before the update i was flying  without any problem, i was flying about 1 hour and everything was Ok. the problem started today after the update was applied to my phantom.

Please friends, tell me what do you sugest to me for resolve this problem. I Hope your answers as soon as possible to you.

Thanks,
2014-10-31
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Download and run the new 3.6 assistant, I did that tonight and the first thing it did was pop up a warning to do an advanced calibration of the IMU, this is after running the 3.4 assistant yesterday with no problems.
Follow that with a compass calibration out in the field and all should be ok.
2014-10-31
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Did you have >6 Sats locked onto?
What did you do after the update?  advanced IMU calibration? basic compass calibration?  ....?

2014-10-31
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-11-1 03:10
Download and run the new 3.6 assistant, I did that tonight and the first thing it did was pop up a w ...

Ok friend'll do what you suggest since I returned to my house after I quit my job. Thank you very much for your advice and blessings from Dominican Republic.
I'll let you know the results immediately from that applied to my phantom.

Thank you very much,
Greetings.
2014-10-31
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I can't guarantee it will solve your problem, but its the first place to start.
Good luck.
2014-10-31
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

swomilan Posted at 2014-11-1 03:14
Did you have >6 Sats locked onto?
What did you do after the update?  advanced IMU calibration? basic ...

Friend I have like 10 sats avalaible, and i always take off after the green light indication of everything ok, I make the compass calibration too.

Any other sugestion?

Thanks,
2014-10-31
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Did you fly a bit or just had it hovering in one spot?
2014-10-31
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

swomilan Posted at 2014-11-1 03:51
Did you fly a bit or just had it hovering in one spot?

I Take it away like 100 meters of distance and 70 meters of altitude and everything was ok, but when i return the phantom to me, i rotate the phantom many time and see that they lose the control and not permit to hover in only one place.
The phanthom  behaved as if I had enough satellites.

Greetings,
2014-10-31
Use props
roelperalta
lvl.1

United States

Have you done the IMU Calibration as suggested here? Im curious if this will resolve the issue.

I did my update yesterday and have not tried flying yet. I still have the Battery update issue which is not important to me right now. I will also try to do the 3.6 installer and hopefully it does not mess up my phantom..
2014-10-31
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

franklinpeguero Posted at 2014-11-1 05:04
I Take it away like 100 meters of distance and 70 meters of altitude and everything was ok, but wh ...

and did you still have enough Sats locked when it happened, still green LEDs ?
2014-10-31
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-11-1 03:10
Download and run the new 3.6 assistant, I did that tonight and the first thing it did was pop up a w ...

Hello Friend,

I Write this time to lets you know that your suggestion about the latest update 3.6 and the Advanced Calibration Resolved my problem.

Thanks So Much And God Bless You All,
Blessings From Dominican Republic!!
2014-11-1
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

franklinpeguero Posted at 2014-11-2 07:32
Hello Friend,

I Write this time to lets you know that your suggestion about the latest update 3.6 ...

excellent outcome and good to feed back when problems are solved- it helps us all.
2014-11-1
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

roelperalta@yah Posted at 2014-11-1 06:18
Have you done the IMU Calibration as suggested here? Im curious if this will resolve the issue.

I d ...

Hello Friend,

I Suggest you to make an advanced calibration of the IMU before your next flight and try to update to the latest software version 3.6 that resolve any issue that you can have.

Greetings,
2014-11-1
Use props
roelperalta
lvl.1

United States

franklinpeguero Posted at 2014-11-2 07:32
Hello Friend,

I Write this time to lets you know that your suggestion about the latest update 3.6 ...

good news!
2014-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules