Phantom 2 + GoPro Accessories? What to Get?
1251 0 2015-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pwdarnall
New

United States

Hey Guys,
I have a Phantom 2 with the H3-3D Gimbal and I use my GoProHero3+ Black Edition on it. Everything works great. The only problem with this setup is there is no live stream from the gopro to any device where I can monitor what my drone is seeing. This causes for some missed shots from far away when my depth perception isn't too well. My question is, what accessories do I need to get in order to have the most optimized video stream from my gopro to preferabbly an iOS device, or just any monitor. Do I get the Lightbridge, IOSD Mark II or Mini? And I'm also interested in the Ipad Groundstation. I would love for someone to explain to me the difference between the MarkII and Mini. And if the Lightbridge or IOSD option is better? Do both of those options provide a live video stream from the gopro to my iOS device or some monitoring device? I'm just kind of confused on what the IOSD option and LIghtbridge can and cannot do. Last can I use the iPad Groudnstation to set GPS point etc, as well as get the live video stream... all on the same device? Any help is appreciated and if you don't exactly understand what I'm asking I will definitly do my best to clarify any confusion. Thanks.
2015-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules