Found a DJI Mavic Pro in Santorini
838 6 2018-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3d050bc9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179134 ft
Greece

Hey all I found a Mavic Pro in Santorini while doin some hiking. Trying to locate the owner. Anybody had info??
2018-5-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Nice Gesture posting the find here, maybe the owner will come by
2018-5-6
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

You can always contact DJI and give them the serial number to see if they have a record of the owner?
2018-5-6
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Contact Dji support, they can inform the person which activated that drone based on Serial number.
2018-5-6
Use props
BHProductions
First Officer
Flight distance : 43018593 ft
United States

I think I'm more jealous that you're in Santorini
2018-5-6
Use props
dovgee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179134 ft

UPDATE* I called dji, gave them the serial number and they found the owner . byut wont give me any info other than sending me a shipping label and theyre *supposedly sending it back to him. Im just frustrated that i cant communicate with the owner and make something of it. Its a cold transaction and he will receive the drone without any information. Im happy he will get his drone back but unhappy as to how it will be playing out.
2018-5-7
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

dovgee@gmail.co Posted at 2018-5-7 10:38
UPDATE* I called dji, gave them the serial number and they found the owner . byut wont give me any info other than sending me a shipping label and theyre *supposedly sending it back to him. Im just frustrated that i cant communicate with the owner and make something of it. Its a cold transaction and he will receive the drone without any information. Im happy he will get his drone back but unhappy as to how it will be playing out.

They should just contact the owner and give your contact info to him. Then the owner contact you. Its up to him if he want it back or not.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules