Eractic PS3 after whoopsie
335 4 2018-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LcY9MRHgPwEb
New

Australia

My PS3 is running rough after l clipped a low branch and fell about 2 metres to the ground. It landed inverted and props were jammed, tried to shut it down but took a few seconds. I've replaced the props and recalibrated, it flys okay but runs like there's a bad power connection.
https://youtu.be/KaVH_N3VdBk
2018-5-5
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

I would recommend not flying untill you get it fixed.
Im guessing its out of warranty, you could have a go at it yourself if your handy with electronics but your best option will be to send it to dji for repair
2018-5-5
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds like that could be one of your ESC (electronic speed control ) boards  ? it may have cooked when the motor was jammed ?best send it in to be safe .
2018-5-6
Use props
djiuser_LcY9MRHgPwEb
New

Australia

Got it sorted. Problem turned out to be aftermarket propellers from ebay. I replaced them after the crash and after some testing and recalibrating decided to swap them for a used set of DJI props and it is good again. Should mention that the camera at times had been buzzing when stationery which turned out to be a slightly loose set screw on the gimble.
2018-5-10
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_LcY9MRHgPwEb Posted at 2018-5-10 19:04
Got it sorted. Problem turned out to be aftermarket propellers from ebay. I replaced them after the crash and after some testing and recalibrating decided to swap them for a used set of DJI props and it is good again. Should mention that the camera at times had been buzzing when stationery which turned out to be a slightly loose set screw on the gimble.

Well its good to hear you got it all sorted out. Nothing like the feeling of a simple resolution.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules