1170 2 2018-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dxtrty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3566 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

For a M600pro/Go app  platform, with an aditional fpv cam besides a Ronin for different kind of cam's.
I would like to set a different cam view on the MasterRC screen than on the slaveRC screen.
The master should have the view of the fpv cam which is a AV signal; the slaveRC screen should have the other cam view which is a hdmi signal.
Problem is that as soon as the hdmi signal comes in , the fpv cam view is lost and the hdmi comes on both screens.
One needs to go into the HD settings of the Go app and start sliding with the 'bandwith allocation'.
I have to make a choice (bandwith allloc )on the masterRC but can not change it on the slave...
In some posts i read that this needs to be done with an xtra screen linked through the hdmi port of the SlaveRC... correct?

shoot

IMG_4268.JPG
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

In your situation, I would recommend you adjust the proportion of bandwidth allocation in a proper way, such as 50% LB, 50% EXT or increase LB to 60%. Or you can try to set a lower resolution when it comes to HDMI input.
2018-5-11
Use props
Paul Suthard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116634 ft

do I need to use a lightbridge 2 controller as a slave to the matrice 600 pro controller, or will another controller (say an inspire 1) be able to be used as a slave with an iPad as a monitor?
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules