Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luk4nio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3096745 ft
Poland

Hi everyone,
I've got problem with switching between photo and video mode:

Problem appeared suddenly few days ago - i didn't upgrade anything.

Specifications: - Dji Phantom 4 Pro (firmware V 01.05.0600) - Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller (Firmware: V 1.4.1.0) - mobile device - Huawei Mate 10 Lite  (android 7.0) - app - DJI Go 4 App for Android (V 4.2.6)  What i've tried: - downgrading firmware - restoring to defeault settings - factory reset - reinstalling the app - changing usb cable - changing mobile devices to huawei P8 and huawei p10  Problem remains. Any ideas?
2018-5-6
Use props
Luk4nio
lvl.2
Poland

I forgot to write that after pressing the video record button on the remote controller, it saves recorded video on the sd card.
2018-5-6
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Possibly a miss, but wondering did you have a SD in the aircraft, if so do you know it is working for the P4P.
Did you try a format of the SD while mounted in the AC?
2018-5-6
Use props
Luk4nio
lvl.2
Poland

Sd card is original. It was working few days ago. I also tried to format it while it was mounted.
2018-5-6
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Luk4nio Posted at 2018-5-6 03:02
Sd card is original. It was working few days ago. I also tried to format it while it was mounted.

Okay, i did think there was something as i could not see anything telling there was not.
That was my best suggestions beside trying remove/reinsert the card while all is up running and see if anything show up. Best guess would still be that it is something with the card.
2018-5-6
Use props
Markus B.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21864 ft
Austria

I encountered the same problem yesterday. I am using the Huawei Mediapad M5 which worked fine so far.
After having had this behaviour yesterday, I thought that I might got a problem of having installed to many apps on the mediapad so I tried to reset it. This didn't help.
As I could not access my  pictures  / videos with the DJI Go 4 App I removed the SD-Card and then I was able to switch between photo and video again.
I put the SD Card back into the phantom and now it seems that everything is working fine again.  Hope this might help you.
2018-5-6
Use props
Luk4nio
lvl.2
Poland

Markus i tried to remove SD card from phantom and ten change to video Mode but it didn't help
2018-5-6
Use props
Markus B.
lvl.2
Austria

Luk4nio Posted at 2018-5-6 07:34
Markus i tried to remove SD card from phantom and ten change to video Mode but it didn't help

Sorry to hear that this didn't work for you as it seemed to be the same problem.  
Did you check if your micro SD still works fine when connected to a computer or might there be a problem?   
2018-5-6
Use props
Skyclean123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180781 ft

United Kingdom

i would think about what  marcus said,I would check sd card in another device,then ya can rule that out b4 u think ya got a problem with ya drone
2018-5-6
Use props
Luk4nio
lvl.2
Poland

I tried this SD card in my Phone and everything is ok, I can read and save files, so it seems that SD card works correct
2018-5-6
Use props
Markus B.
lvl.2
Austria

Luk4nio Posted at 2018-5-6 08:31
I tried this SD card in my Phone and everything is ok, I can read and save files, so it seems that SD card works correct
Just to be sure: when you removed the card, was the Phantom turned off at this moment?
Above you wrote that you tried to format the card while It was mounted. Did the Phantom format it or did this also not worki?
Maybe you also have another microSD at home - just to give It a try.
2018-5-6
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

From what I can see from your video, it looks like the AE is locked. Not sure if it would make any difference but can you try to unlock it.Maybe you could try a reset of the camera settings.
2018-5-6
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

I had this as well a couple of days ago.
Switching everything off and back on solved the problem.
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to update the latest DJI GO 4 app V4.2.12. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2018-5-13
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try starting the app after the the controller and drone are running.
2018-5-13
Use props
Dom1984
New
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Having the same problem as Luk4nio with switching between photo/video modes. It happened mid-flight, I was taking some footage and then decided to take few photos so switched to photo mode, then every time when trying to switch back to video, it switches itself back to photo mode.

The only way to get it to video-mode is to disconnect your phone from controller and use controller's RECORD button - if I use the same button with my phone connect, it would not work. If I connect my phone once I switched to vide-mode, it will switch itself back to photo-mode.

So far I tried formatting SD card, new SD cards, re-installing DJI Go 4 App, installing the app on another iPhone, refreshing Drone's firmware, going back to previous firmware version, re-installing the newest firmware version, positioning/sport/tripod flying modes, switching everything off/on - nothing helps.

"Reset Camera Setting" in DJI Go 4 App (click on 3x dots right top corner --> Settings icon --> scroll to the bottom) helped
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules