Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Processor overheated
3167 17 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N8m888
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

Today I got the following error message appear “processor chip critically overheated.the aircraft is controlling its power consumption and will initiate RTH”
The message disappears after a second or two and normal flight resumes.
The fan is working.
Anyone else had this or have an explanation ..??
2018-5-6
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft

80% percent it is a flase alarm.Dji go and spark have history on fake alarms such as no fly zone compas error for seconds etc...If you got that alarm frequent it is a problem .....
2018-5-6
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft

You can check also if it is a false alarm by checking the flight log in the app run the specific flight if that alarm dose not apear in the flight then it is flase alarm
2018-5-6
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Anuvis Posted at 2018-5-6 05:12
You can check also if it is a false alarm by checking the flight log in the app run the specific flight if that alarm dose not apear in the flight then it is flase alarm

Well yes looks like rales alarm !!!!
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

N8m888 Posted at 2018-5-6 13:00
Well yes looks like rales alarm !!!!

It seems that the fan is working well. Please do not feel worry about it. Any problem, please contact us again.
2018-5-7
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-7 02:41
It seems that the fan is working well. Please do not feel worry about it. Any problem, please contact us again.

Had another flight today and the error did not show up this time !!!
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

N8m888 Posted at 2018-5-7 03:29
Had another flight today and the error did not show up this time !!!

Sound great! Well done.
2018-5-8
Use props
djiuser_yyPeqAvHv2S3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54032 ft

Processor Chip Critically Overheated.  The Aircraft will power off in 30 seconds.  It doesn't.  I'm trying to do the firmware upgrade in DJI Assistant 2, but that fails at 55% and gives Error Code 0x022403.  Please restart the device and retry.  I've done that a half dozen times and it's still not working!
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_yyPeqAvHv2S3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54032 ft

Processor Chip Critically Overheated.  The Aircraft will power off in 30 seconds.  It doesn't.  I'm trying to do the firmware upgrade in DJI Assistant 2, but that fails at 55% and gives Error Code 0x022403.  Please restart the device and retry.  I've done that a half dozen times and it's still not working!
2018-5-9
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

djiuser_yyPeqAvHv2S3 Posted at 2018-5-9 03:27

Are u having the SPARK in a hot environment. Also check if the cooling fan is working. How many flights have you completed ?
2018-5-11
Use props
BMelody
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3146 ft
United States

Whenever I am working on or updating any of my aircraft I place a small electric fan a couple of feet away and blow some cool air over the bird. With a Spark have the camera facing the fan and will keep you from getting too hot.
2018-5-12
Use props
pedro433
New

India

I have noticed, that, with updating any of any aircraft or motor, if the processor cannot support the machine resume power, then the processor is getting started overheated with a short period of time, but for that, at the very first you have to go through with hp technical support number to check the processor configuration and is it suitable with the situation or not!
2018-9-1
Use props
johncater
New

India

2018-10-5
Use props
manish00
New

India

HP Envy Printer offline error may be annoying but it has the simplest solution. The error may occur due to network conditions or some other technical problems.
Once done with care, you will never bump into these sorts of issues.

2018-11-3
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

manish00 Posted at 11-3 04:20
HP Envy Printer offline error may be annoying but it has the simplest solution. The error may occur due to network conditions or some other technical problems.
Once done with care, you will never bump into these sorts of issues.

????????????
2018-11-6
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

which version of the app?
2018-11-6
Use props
manish00
New

India

When the http://www.hp-online-care.com/hp ... ine-windows-10.html[/url] says offline in windows 10 because printer wireless system is not working properly or there might be computer related issues. Anyone can easily recover from this problem by this most simple step "restarting your Wireless Router and after that restarting your computer."

2018-11-19
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
United Kingdom

manish00 Posted at 11-19 00:35
When the HP Envy 4520 printerhttp://www.hp-online-care.com/hp ... ine-windows-10.html[/url] says offline in windows 10 because printer wireless system is not working properly or there might be computer related issues. Anyone can easily recover from this problem by this most simple step "restarting your Wireless Router and after that restarting your computer."

what has an error with a dji spark drone got to do with an HP printer and windows 10 ??
2018-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules