I must be doing panos wrong
1400 2 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

I need help with 360 paons. I see these great images of 360 panos posted here. I went out and shot two of them and I don't end up with the little globe image that you can zoom in to and manipulte. All I have is a flat bunch of pictures stitched together. All it will do is scroll along that flat picture. No "globe or "all around" look. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

When i get ready to shoot the pano, I go to photo, picture, pano option, sphere option. The quad takes a bunch of pics in a 360 circle and then comes back with a Pano complete, or successful. All I end up with is a flat image. Thanks
2018-5-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You have a couple of options, 1/ you can just use your editor on your app it will transform you pano to 360 sphere, but you should have aircraft turned on to allow time to download.

2/ you can use a third party software there are many free ones and also paid, I use autopano , it’s just a matter of uploading images to software and it will do the stitching.

Advice first try dji editor quality will be lower than sd card but ok for social media etc.
2018-5-6
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

I have the stitched image already. The MAvic Air is saving a "Flat" layout of the pano, all photos tied together. My problem is I cant seem to  find this circular globe pano that can be manipulated. I did one when I first got the MA on the original firmware and it saved the flat layout AND this globe looking pano automatically to my sd card. I copied the file to my DJI goggles and I could view the pano by tilting my head and looking around. For the life of me I can't remember how I did that or why it is not there now (2 FW updates later)
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules