An honost DJI Customer Experience
504 1 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kaiku
lvl.2

In March 2018 I purchased a DJI Spark off of the DJI website. Keep in mind that I do not have DJI carefresh Everything was perfect except, sometimes I would have random disconnects, even in places with low wifi interference. One day I had a disconnect several feet above the ground. This disconnect resulted in a crash and a completely broken motor arm. DJI repaired this drone free of charge. The entire return and reception process took roughly 3 weeks. The next drone I received had the SAME ISSUE!!. Constant disconnects regardless of my location. When I called DJI phone support they seemed to have less experience with the product than me. I feel like phone support is just there to help make the company look professional. When talking to a DJI support representative over chat they were always amazing. Even though they could not repair my issue over the phone. I sent my DJI Spark and controller back to DJI. They replaced both and sent it back to me. Since it was an escalated repair the whole process took about 2 weeks. After that repair, I have not had any major issues. Overall my experience with DJI support has been positive because they handled the issue the right way. Although it took a significant amount of time and effort. The end result was what I hoped for.
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kaiku, thanks for sharing your experience with our repair center and support team here, glad to know everything turns out to be great in the end, sorry for the trouble that has been caused in the first repair, we will learn from this and keep improving our support team's ability and quality control.
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules