RAWBURST ISSUE : (photos on SSD drive)
2236 11 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RikDingo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2358225 ft
France

I use inspire 2 + SSD240 Go + crystalsky (ALL IS UP TO DATE)

I can film on SD card
I can film on SSD driver
I can take photo on SD card (single, burst, AEB with jpg or raw or both)

BUT I can't take photo on SSD drive (rawburst) : when I use the rawburst, the photos are taken and recorded on the SSD but after each shot, I have a lost of signal going on
SEE THE VIDEO :

2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, just to verify, can you recall when does the issue start? How about connecting to a normal mobile device? Please try to reset CrystalSky into factory default, I was wondering if this is the issue of APP or CrystalSky.
2018-5-7
Use props
RikDingo
Second Officer
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-7 02:59
We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, just to verify, can you recall when does the issue start? How about connecting to a normal mobile device? Please try to reset CrystalSky into factory default, I was wondering if this is the issue of APP or CrystalSky.

Hi Mindy, I made a test with another tablet (sony xperia with a previous version of the go app) and I have the same problem. So I would say that the problem does not come from the app neither from the crystalsky.
the problem remains the same : each time I use rawburst (3 to 14 photos) I have a short loss of control not when I click on the shutter button but after the whole burst is recorded.
(Shutter button - taking pictures - recording on SSD - loss of control 1 to 3 seconds)
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RikDingo Posted at 2018-5-7 06:58
Hi Mindy, I made a test with another tablet (sony xperia with a previous version of the go app) and I have the same problem. So I would say that the problem does not come from the app neither from the crystalsky.
the problem remains the same : each time I use rawburst (3 to 14 photos) I have a short loss of control not when I click on the shutter button but after the whole burst is recorded.
(Shutter button - taking pictures - recording on SSD - loss of control 1 to 3 seconds)

I‘m so sorry for the late response, the issue has been reported to our engineers for further analysis, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, appreciate your patience.
2018-5-15
Use props
justmryan
New

Hong Kong

It's normal that APP shows up no signal when the camera works under RAW burst mode.  The image transmission link is cut off temporarily.
2018-5-23
Use props
RikDingo
Second Officer
France

justmryan Posted at 2018-5-23 02:31
It's normal that APP shows up no signal when the camera works under RAW burst mode.  The image transmission link is cut off temporarily.

no it is not normal !! It simply makes raw burst unusable because you loose your frame between every shot
2018-5-23
Use props
RikDingo
Second Officer
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-15 00:29
I‘m so sorry for the late response, the issue has been reported to our engineers for further analysis, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, appreciate your patience.

ANY NEWS ABOUT MY PROBLEM ?
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RikDingo Posted at 2018-7-28 08:34
ANY NEWS ABOUT MY PROBLEM ?

Hi R8ikDingo, the post in 5# is from our engineers, the image transmission will cut off, but it will affect the frame, how about updating to the latest firmware?
2018-7-31
Use props
RikDingo
Second Officer
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-31 04:10
Hi R8ikDingo, the post in 5# is from our engineers, the image transmission will cut off, but it will affect the frame, how about updating to the latest firmware?

Hi Mindy,
I have just installed the last firmware and made some tests.
Unfortunatly nothing has changed.
It is not really a problem when you shoot landscape of slow scenes but It is very very very unnoying when you shoot sport events
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RikDingo Posted at 2018-7-31 06:56
Hi Mindy,
I have just installed the last firmware and made some tests.
Unfortunatly nothing has changed.

Hi Rik, for losing the fame, do you mean the capture will be lost like when you select 5 captures, you only get 4 or 3 captures? Does it happen each time?
2018-8-1
Use props
RikDingo
Second Officer
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-1 02:33
Hi Rik, for losing the fame, do you mean the capture will be lost like when you select 5 captures, you only get 4 or 3 captures? Does it happen each time?

No, when I use burst mode (with 5 picture for example), if I press the shutter button, the 5 pictures are taken as they should be. The only trouble is once the 5 photos are taken, the signal with the camera is lost for 1 to 3 seconds. So if I was following a fast car (for example) I loose the video on my monitor for 1 to 3 seconds. In fact I'm blind during this time but I have full control for piloting the inspire. Then everything is back to normal, but of course I have lost my car and I have to reframe.I tested it with the crystalsky ultra and a sony tablet, it is the same issue.
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RikDingo Posted at 2018-8-1 04:20
No, when I use burst mode (with 5 picture for example), if I press the shutter button, the 5 pictures are taken as they should be. The only trouble is once the 5 photos are taken, the signal with the camera is lost for 1 to 3 seconds. So if I was following a fast car (for example) I loose the video on my monitor for 1 to 3 seconds. In fact I'm blind during this time but I have full control for piloting the inspire. Then everything is back to normal, but of course I have lost my car and I have to reframe.I tested it with the crystalsky ultra and a sony tablet, it is the same issue.

RikDingo, we do apologize for the trouble caused during the shooting, this issue is not easy to be sorted out by the firmware, the hardware may also need to be changed, please track the object via the FPV camera if possible temporarily, I will forward your need again to our engineers.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules