Error Code 200 - Mavic Air
31885 36 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James Mavic Air
New
Flight distance : 1916 ft

Hi Guys,
After 3 successful flights, I thought I would try the Hand gesture mode. Was all set up to fly but would not take off. All I know recieve is "Cannot Fly" Error Code 200

Saw that someone had done a factory reset to cure this? but I'll be damned if I can find a way to do it?

Can anyone help?

Cheers
James

2018-5-6
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Download DJI Assistant, with that you can factory reset and also refresh the firmware: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-5-6
Use props
James Mavic Air
New

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-5-6 07:22
Download DJI Assistant, with that you can factory reset and also refresh the firmware: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

Many thanks Wachtberger, I've downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and installed it on my laptop. It does not seem to be working. The assistant opens and I have a screen with a USB connect graphic.

I've logged in and connected the USB to the controller and the Laptop, Nothing appears to be happening.

Windows 7 Professional which shouldn't be a problem?

Many thanks for your reply
James
2018-5-6
Use props
James Mavic Air
New

James Mavic Air Posted at 2018-5-6 10:09
Many thanks Wachtberger, I've downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and installed it on my laptop. It does not seem to be working. The assistant opens and I have a screen with a USB connect graphic.

I've logged in and connected the USB to the controller and the Laptop, Nothing appears to be happening.

Arrrgh Damn my old Brain... connected the Mavic Air. My bad fella. Looks to be working now.

Thanks for your time
2018-5-6
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

James Mavic Air Posted at 2018-5-6 10:20
Arrrgh Damn my old Brain... connected the Mavic Air. My bad fella. Looks to be working now.

Thanks for your time

You are very welcome! :-)
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for Wachtberger's help and glad to know that the issue was resolved.
2018-5-13
Use props
djiuser_Xtl4FVwki3lG
New

Sweden

In my case it was faulty SD card.
Just removed it and went back to internal storage. Before that tried factory reset and update, but it didint solve a problem.

Paulius
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Xtl4FVwki3lG Posted at 2018-8-1 15:37
In my case it was faulty SD card.
Just removed it and went back to internal storage. Before that tried factory reset and update, but it didint solve a problem.

Hi, Glad to know that. Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.
2018-8-2
Use props
djiuser_PRlaYE8TMMXn
New

Turkey

Hi.. I got tge same error code 200..have restarted through assistant 2..but still same peoblem
2018-11-25
Use props
YvesEickelberg
New
Flight distance : 11145 ft
Switzerland

Indeed, I have the same issue : Code 200 when trying to take off !

Firmware upgrade:
- After failing to upgrade the firmware from my Window10, I succeed using my MacOS.
- I updated the Mavic 2 zoom with firmware v01.00.0000, v01.00.0100 and finally v01.00.0200.
I also proceeded to a factory reset.

I shut down and shut up again the drone before, after each operation.
I was occasionnally able to proceed to some fly, but mostly the error message Code 200 appears when trying to start the engine.

Additionnaly, I was never able to receive any image from the drone.

2018-11-25
Use props
Yadhel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349800 ft
Mexico

YvesEickelberg Posted at 11-25 05:12

Firmware upgrade:

I have the same problem, is there any fix?, I tried contacting dji Support but they gave me no answer, they reply that I had to "disconnect" usb and restart the mavic... I don't even have any usb connected
2018-12-14
Use props
dholanda84
New
Flight distance : 636 ft
Brazil

Solved Error 200?
2018-12-28
Use props
Yadhel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349800 ft
Mexico

Not yet... I'm still "grounded"
2019-1-14
Use props
Marco Filipe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3068045 ft
Portugal

I have the same error at this moment... turn off and on and dissapear...
2019-1-15
Use props
Luistroy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385961 ft
Argentina

same error here...
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience that it may cause. I would like to ask what happened to your aircraft prior to encounter this error message? You may follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if that would rectify the problem, however, if the troubleshooting steps, please contact our support for the further diagnosis of your drone. You may refer to this link: www.dji.com/support

1. Re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller;
2. Remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card;
3. Restart the aircraft.
2019-1-22
Use props
djiuser_ULIMWvwnZqTh
New

Indonesia

YvesEickelberg Posted at 2018-11-25 05:12

Firmware upgrade:

Hi, did you find the solution for your issue?, I have same error
2019-7-8
Use props
fans7e0d9bc7
lvl.1

United States

James Mavic Air Posted at 2018-5-6 10:20

Thanks for your time

Sobu dont get error 200 message no more
2019-7-12
Use props
djiuser_8wEXLpb5q4Sb
New

Spain

Firmware upgrade:

no he podido resolverlo
2019-8-7
Use props
krikire
lvl.1

Hello,

I am now begging for help. I am currently traveling with my motorcycle for a year and a half in latin america and my Mavic Pro 2 keeps having so many problems...

And now it has exactly the same problem as you described !

"Error 200, please check the usb connection with Airraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting"

I have no image on the screen, it's full gray. The sensors seem to be working however. But image nothing and I can't take off because of error 200.

There also is a SD card inside but the drone does not detect it. It says there is no SD card.

I am so desesperate because it takes a lot of space on my motorcycle and traveling with a drone I can't use in such amazing places is a torture. And in these poor countries nobody has a clue about drones and nobody can help me repair it sadly... What can I do guys ? Plz help !

I tried to remove the SD card, remove cable, update firmware... everything, please helf
2019-9-17
Use props
djiuser_VYAIm7CSWnTc
New

United States

Just got mavic zoom,  error code 200, no video,  I have smart controller.  Flown 4 times, pictures  go grey. Done updates, 200 code won't  go away!
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_VYAIm7CSWnTc
New

United States

djiuser_VYAIm7CSWnTc Posted at 12-9 12:02
Just got mavic zoom,  error code 200, no video,  I have smart controller.  Flown 4 times, pictures  go grey. Done updates, 200 code won't  go away!

Im grounded, guess I'll send back for refund. I'll  try a few more attempts.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_VYAIm7CSWnTc
New

United States

Error 200, I'm grounded,  done the updates,  flew four times all four times screen  goes grey . Dissatisfied with mavic zoom . I got the smart controller. It's got problems.
2019-12-9
Use props
spankya29
lvl.1

United States

I just did the firmware update on my drone and controller  and now I get a error code 200  gimble disconnected  cannot locate internal storage  cannot fly  I did the refresh and restore to factory settings  with the assistant 2  nothing works   help
2020-1-27
Use props
O Ynot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 220079 ft
United Kingdom

spankya29 Posted at 1-27 18:54
I just did the firmware update on my drone and controller  and now I get a error code 200  gimble disconnected  cannot locate internal storage  cannot fly  I did the refresh and restore to factory settings  with the assistant 2  nothing works   help

Apologies if this has already been done, but have you tried replacing the cable between your mobile device and the controller?
2020-1-28
Use props
spankya29
lvl.1

United States

I replaced the cable. Used the one from my spark
2020-1-28
Use props
fansb554b6fe
lvl.1

United States

I have a spark. A mavic air. A phantom 4. And a phantom 4 pro plus. I do all updates. Regularly. No fly zones everything. This is the first time I have ever had any problems.
2020-1-28
Use props
Drones.Medellin
lvl.1
Colombia

SOLUTION FOUND

Hope you have this same issue, I found that the GIMBAL FLEX (Metallic one) was damaged, it didn't have any physical damge, It's like I turned on the drone and it burned or something
Make sure you buy a couple and be very carefull when you install it.
Mine damaged from no where

=)

GIMBAL FLEX LINK
2020-4-27
Use props
cfigu65761
lvl.1

United States

Firmware upgrade:

did you ever fix same problem and dpi just want me to send it to them before helloing ?? please
2020-5-14
Use props
cfigu65761
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-1-22 16:42
Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience that it may cause. I would like to ask what happened to your aircraft prior to encounter this error message? You may follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if that would rectify the problem, however, if the troubleshooting steps, please contact our support for the further diagnosis of your drone. You may refer to this link: www.dji.com/support

Horrible customer service
2020-5-14
Use props
cfigu65761
lvl.1

United States

spankya29 Posted at 1-27 18:54
I just did the firmware update on my drone and controller  and now I get a error code 200  gimble disconnected  cannot locate internal storage  cannot fly  I did the refresh and restore to factory settings  with the assistant 2  nothing works   help

wow no-one has solved th problem
2020-5-14
Use props
Faro Del Sur
lvl.1
Argentina

Buenas tardes a todos; desde la Patagonia Argentina, les comento que tuve que hacer un servicio a un DJI Mavic 2 Pro, con este error; y lo solucioné cambiando el cable flexible que une al drone con el gimbal.
2020-12-1
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

error 200 has to do with the internal flex cable of the gimbal/camera. i have a M2 Zoom that i removed the gimbal from and it gets the error. put gimbal back on and error gone. then my buddy recently crashed his M2 Pro and had the same error 200 and his gimbal had blank display and didnt sit level. he took it apart and found broken wires
2020-12-1
Use props
djiuser_W1qO2Bwi75sd
lvl.1

Turkey

Please help ..any solution for this issue ?????
2020-12-8
Use props
Fran Untildeates
New

Argentina

Faro Del Sur Posted at 2020-12-1 11:51
Buenas tardes a todos; desde la Patagonia Argentina, les comento que tuve que hacer un servicio a un DJI Mavic 2 Pro, con este error; y lo solucioné cambiando el cable flexible que une al drone con el gimbal.

Hola man, es la única solución? Estoy pasando por el mismo problema. Tengo el mismo dron
2021-1-13
Use props
Purplenirps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 352356 ft
United States

I'm on a weeklong production and keep running into this issue. What I've discovered for me is it was a BATTERY firmware issue. So anytime I got that code, I would put that battery into my mavic 2 pro, plug it into my laptop and run the DJI assistant for mavic 2 and upgraded firmware and that seemed to solve it for me. Decided to come back and reply since I haven't found an answer on any other forums. Good luck anyone looking.
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. If the DJI GO 4 app reports “error code 200”, perform the following:

1. Re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller.
2. Re-insert the USB cable of the mobile phone.
3. Re-insert the microSD card of the aircraft.
4. Restart the drone, remote controller, and the DJI GO 4 app.
If the issue persists, please send the products back for diagnosis
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules