Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Polarpro filter out of focus
692 5 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ole Frederiksen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 724472 ft
Denmark

Okay, this is strange!

I have been using Polarpro filters for a while now without any problems. But now it seems as everytime I attach one of the, the camera goes out of focus! I have made sure they are clean so that is not the problem.

Whenever I remove the filter again, the camera can focus again.

It was bright and sunny and without filter the exposure time was 1/1309 sec. So I could definitly use a filter here!

Any hints?

2018-5-6
Use props
Ole Frederiksen
lvl.2
Denmark

Should mention that I have a Mavic Pro!
2018-5-6
Use props
Ole Frederiksen
lvl.2
Denmark

Well, seemed that I should just uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4!
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ole, did the issue resolve? Have you tried other filters? If the issue persists, could you please provide me with a video of this case, a picture of the filters that you're using and the firmware info of your drone? You can check it on General Settings, About. Thank you.
2018-5-13
Use props
Ole Frederiksen
lvl.2
Denmark

Thor, it did solve my issue.

FYI I tried Polar Pro ND 8, 16 and 32 which all caused the videos to be out of focus.

When pressing my screen to set the focus (using iPad mini 4) I could see for a short second that the video was in focus but then it went back to be unfocused again.

If the problem comes back, I will save some of the videos and inform you of my version of the firmware (but it should be the newest)
2018-5-13
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

I have the vivid filters of polarpro, the focus is fine at me, no issues. (go 4.1.22), fw 01.04. 0100
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules