Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Advanced Weak Signal/Range
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0006e115
lvl.2
Flight distance : 93209 ft

[size=14.6667px]Hi guys, I have a P3A and Flying today in perfect conditions.. not a cloud in the sky, 17 satellites connected with a altitude of 100m my bird was approx 450-500m away and I get the weak signal warning! This time last year I was able to fly 1-2 miles in the same field without issue. This weak signal problem is happening every time I fly recently.
[size=14.6667px]Does anyone have any suggestions or have DJI changed, reduced the distance limits in the DJI GO app?

[size=14.6667px]Thank you in advance
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, may I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Have you adjust the antennas when the warning appears?
2018-5-7
Use props
fans0006e115
lvl.2

Hi Susan, thank you for your reply. I'm not very knowledgable with drones so don't understand your questions regarding 'current aircraft' and controller version? I have a approx 2 year old P3A and I am using the current DJI Go app, I have tried to adjust the antennas but nothing changes.
2018-5-13
Use props
Gary Oliver P3A
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have now fitted a range extender and although I haven’t tried to max it out. I’ve already noticed a major difference, I’m a happy chap
2018-10-31
Use props
w1r3ds
lvl.2

Australia

What range extender did you purchase?
I have tried windsurfers with some improvement.
I have just installed amps and a Maxxuav panel antenna hoping to get close to 4km range, I yet to test the amps in the field
2018-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules