1087 8 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41955 ft
Israel

Hey
I have a new mavic air, i'm using galaxy note 3 but the remote is charging my phone and its a bit annoying.
Ipad mini 3 or 4 is expensive for me at the moment, will mini 2 will work fine?
I know people who use it, but i'm afaraid to buy and dji will no longer support in the near future.

Should i go with ipad mini 2? Or not?

By the way, ipad mini is not getting charged like the android, right?
2018-5-6
Use props
METROID
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105741 ft
Russia

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi version (I'm on iOS 9) works great, but mini 4 has a little better display. Yeah, iOS devices do not charge by the remote.
2018-5-6
Use props
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Israel

Thanks!
Im glad to hear
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

METROID Posted at 2018-5-6 13:33
iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi version (I'm on iOS 9) works great, but mini 4 has a little better display. Yeah, iOS devices do not charge by the remote.

Useful information, thanks for sharing.
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, so sorry for the inconvenience, actually, it is normal that the Android mobile device charging from the remote controller. As the floor 2# mentioned, the IOS devices do not charge by the remote. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thanks!
2018-5-6
Use props
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Israel

My most important question if there ia any chance that DJI will no longer support ipad mini 2 in the near future?
Ita newer than my note 3 so i just want to make sure its a good time to buy mini 2
2018-5-7
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an iPad mini 2 and I get video "pauses" and HD video feed that is choppy at times. Mobile device CPU overload on hot days also. I like to FB luve stream and if I move around the video starts getting choppy... just not enough resources in an iPad mini 2. I have even done all the performance tweaks and turned things off on the iPad... still insufficient.
2018-5-7
Use props
Or_Milshtein
lvl.2
Israel

Thanks

Im confused at the moment
I can get mini 3 or 4 and i guess the issue you mentioned can happen there also.

I know dji supports mini 2 at the moment, the question ia until when. I dont want to buy mini 2 for nothing.
Everyone should upgrade their mobile/tablet, my question is when (i mean mini 2)
2018-5-7
Use props
METROID
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105741 ft
Russia

Just buy iPad mini 4 it is way power then iPad mini 2 (glad I stayed on iOS9) and have a better screen for outdoors.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules