should I upgrade
595 4 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan Jensen
lvl.3
Denmark

after some of  the problems that were a while ago .. I was one of those downgraded to  Firmware v01.02.0602 .. and since then I have not upgraded ..

should i upgrade now or what .. ??

The guide I followed when downgrade to v01.02.0602 is not to find anymore :-(
2018-5-6
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

From what ive been reading about the upgrades for the p4 there seems to be a small number of pilots having problems with their rc after doing the upgrade.
I guess its kinda like a lucky dip you might come out unscathed or you might have issues.
The option you take is upto you. Ive got the p4p and still holding off on upgrading been bitten twice already not going to happen a third time.
2018-5-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>

I have never updated any firmware or software from DJI since May2017, and I have no issues or concerns when flying my P4 standard.  For me, there are sufficient tales of woe recorded and analysed on this forum, where solutions are not reported, to indicate that any updates from DJI may be a lottery, alas.   I'll stick with what works.
2018-5-6
Use props
Jan Jensen
lvl.3
Denmark

Thanks for your answer.. i Will stick with what works for now
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We always recommend that users upgrade the latest firmware because it's the optimization to the previous one, but that depends on you. If your drone's now performing fine and you don't want to upgrade it, that's alright.
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules