661 4 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a nice ride yesterday on the Meepo Board now that it's fixed. Karl brought his Boosted Board and Steve brought his gas converted bike. Most of the Spark shots are about 2 minutes in if you're feeling impatient. ENJOY!

2018-5-6
Use props
OG-shrocky2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280814 ft
United States

Great video editing! I know most of the footage is not drone footage, but you cut it together very well. I really like how you added the introduction to get a little insight to what is going on.
2018-5-6
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

OG-shrocky2 Posted at 2018-5-6 19:29
Great video editing! I know most of the footage is not drone footage, but you cut it together very well. I really like how you added the introduction to get a little insight to what is going on.

Thanks. I should definitely shoot more drone footage next time. Maybe somebody riding at the drone while the drone flies backwards. And try a more scenic area also. I have a few ideas for another day.
2018-5-6
Use props
OG-shrocky2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280814 ft
United States

Would active tracking do well flying backwards, or would it correct itself and just start following from behind?
2018-5-6
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

OG-shrocky2 Posted at 2018-5-6 20:32
Would active tracking do well flying backwards, or would it correct itself and just start following from behind?

I don't think so. I think it would just follow the subject with the camera until the drone was behind it, then take off. Worth trying though.
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules