Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Motor Current Error after May 2018 firmware update
43266 334 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cyril-Fr Posted at 2018-6-7 13:27
DJI not answer by mail not by technical support, and not on the forum.. First and last DJI product for me.

Cyril-Fr, on the forum, it is recommended to check the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, hope for your understanding.

As for no response from the mail, may I have your ticket number or email address for investigation? We'll keep learning and offer a better experience for the customers we valued.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kanz Posted at 2018-6-8 07:30
same here, any news abaut this problem?

Hello kanz, confirm that Motor Current Error is the misinformation, and our engineers will fix it in the next update. This will not affect the normal flight, no worries. If you encounter other issues, please kindly shed more light for better assistance, thanks so much!
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Asainz320 Posted at 2018-6-8 07:46
Adding my self to this thread as I got the error last night. Very scary stuff.

Apologies for the inconvenience first. Our engineers have located the status and will fix the motor current error soon, please allow them some time, thanks!
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dustin1141 Posted at 2018-6-8 11:54
I'm joining this list because I too am getting the "motor current error" on my Mavic Air. I messaged support today and they told me to refresh my firmware on the DJI assistant 2 app and if the problem persists then i'd have to wait until the next firmware update. I asked about when that would be released and they had no answer for that. Hopefully soon!

Dustin, thanks for heading up. I understand the feeling of having such an error during the flight. Rest will be assured that this will be fixed in the next update. We appreciate your patience.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-12 10:36
Yeah, safe my behind...

I've seen other vids where the drone goes haywire and almost crashes, linked below just one such example:

Edison, I've so sorry about this. We've replied this customer on Youtube and will keep follow up as well.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

iCharlie17 Posted at 2018-7-2 23:30
Been grounded with my drone for almost two months. The best time to fly my drone is summer with the nice weather but I can't risk it.

First time I've bought a DJI drone (or any drone for that matter) and probably the last. Such a disappointment.

Hi iCharlie17, may I have more details of the issue you mentioned? Currently, the motor current error will not affect the normal flight, no worries. If you have other concerns, please kindly advise, we'd like to see whether we can help.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Armazia Posted at 2018-7-9 22:27
I own a Mavic Pro (Platinum), and had this problem also. DJI confirmed the motor current problem is both in the Mavic Air and Pro.

After three flights with my MPP, I so far can confirm that the motor current issue is gone. Haven't had any, even with full throttle in sports mode. Only a battery discharge warning when going to long full throttle, but I am not willing to do that.

Armazia, the new Mavic Pro firmware has been released, please kindly update to this version to see whether it helps. More details, please visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2018-7-13
Use props
Armazia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125069 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-13 01:16
Armazia, the new Mavic Pro firmware has been released, please kindly update to this version to see whether it helps. More details, please visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20180704/Mavic_Pro_Release_Notes_en.pdf

Dear Susan,

In post 231# I have already confirmed my issues are gone. Thanks anyways for the response.

Another thing is that many people (including me) are interested in a more detailed changelog. Is there any way you can confirm any of this? I found out the image quality has probably been improved but is this true?
2018-7-13
Use props
PatrickM923
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-13 00:38
Apologies for the inconvenience first. Our engineers have located the status and will fix the motor current error soon, please allow them some time, thanks!

"will fix the current motor error soon".... that's very good news!!
2018-7-13
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-13 01:08
Hi iCharlie17, may I have more details of the issue you mentioned? Currently, the motor current error will not affect the normal flight, no worries. If you have other concerns, please kindly advise, we'd like to see whether we can help.

DJI Susan,

Spamming, and I do mean SPAMMING, this thread with basically the same canned response, “the motor current error will not affect the normal flight”, is quite insulting to those pilots who experienced this error, and later had a drone that almost, or did, crash, as a result!

I myself have experienced flight instability as a result of this error, so please don’t go spamming threads for the sake of answering with pointless posts, spreading misinformation to affected customers, it’s very disrespectful!

We expect a PROPER response after 2 months of waiting, and an ETA on the firmware update!
2018-7-13
Use props
Gregor Bajc
New

Slovenia

So, after 2 months still no update on this error, DJI this is quite sad!
2018-7-14
Use props
fans40736568
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38215 ft
United Kingdom

Sohrab.YY Posted at 2018-5-10 05:44
It has been almost 5 days many users got this issue and no one from DJI has made any clarification on this situation, my drone is sitting in a corner just because of a bad firmware and I don't want to lose it or hurt someone
This kind of customer care is disappointing.

I have had my Mavic Air for 3 weeks anf Today  (15th July) I had the error message. All my firmware was updated when I unboxed it. Today was warm, 8mph winds with 14mph gusts. I have had no collisions or rough landings.. I have reported it to DJI after sales or is there a dedicated support address.
2018-7-15
Use props
Mcgon79
Flight distance : 149383 ft
Ireland

I also get this error. Afraid to fly now in case it falls from the sky.
2018-7-15
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed this occurred when thumb forward and push down at the same time on the remote controller while flying.
2018-7-15
Use props
OneDoesNotSimply
lvl.4
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-7-15 08:00
I noticed this occurred when thumb forward and push down at the same time on the remote controller while flying.

I noticed the same thing. It does not happen a lot, but when it does it is when I am descending at max rate and flying forward at max rate. At some point one of the firmware updates increased the descent rates while moving forward. I wonder if they increased it a bit too much.
2018-7-15
Use props
enriquefc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1019301 ft
Venezuela

I've owned the MA for 2 months now. I got the motor current error message yesterday and again today. I cannot replicate it nearby (when I did get it the AC was out 200m).

It worries me that DJI has taken well over 3 months to come up with fixes to the various problems caused by the FW update.

Considering they're the top drone manufactured in the world, and appear to be trying to emulate Apple and other blue-chip companies, the canned responses I've seen in the forum leave a lot to be desired.

I think they're too busy getting the new drone they're launching ready, and simply sidelined support for their other products.

We spent over $900 on their product, so you'd think they'd be a little more inclined to give us the info we need.

And BTW it would not kill DJI to at least find a forum admin who did not use Google translate, but rather knew how to write in plain English, which is the main language of most of their client base.

Come October (after the launch of the new drone) we will probably be lucky to see an update by Christmas.

E.
2018-7-15
Use props
Peyeinthesky
New
Flight distance : 214288 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-13 00:18
We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.

Sure, the case number is CAS-1857091-Q6B7T9. I've now waited for a resolution for nearly two months, with no success. I contacted DJI immediately after my drone went haywire and flew away on June 1. I synced my flight records while on the phone with the technician and was assured that the matter would be resolved within 5 business days, prior to the beginning of my long-planned (and very expensive) trip around Europe, specifically intended for drone photography. I heard nothing for a week, so I called customer support, only to be told that my flight records needed to be synced again, and that this time I would hear back from DJI within three business days. Five days later I had still not received any emails or phone calls from DJI. I called customer support again (this time from Europe, which cost me quite a bit) and after a long wait and multiple conversations with different agents was told that my flight records were never received (no one had notified me of this before). This seemed odd given that I’d synced the recorded six different times. Eventually the agent figured out that my records weren’t the problem — someone at DJI had incorrectly written down my email address (under which the flight records had been synchronized). This was weeks after my initial call. I was not very happy to hear this, but I was assured by the manager, John, at the call center that he would be handling my case personally and that he’d update me on the status within one business day. Indeed, I did get a voice mail from him on June 15, informing me that the flight records were fine and that the incident was not my fault. Then, another week later, I suddenly got another email request for even more flight records. This is unacceptable. I’ve been dealing with the awful customer service at DJI for far too long. At this point my Europe trip is long over and all the opportunities for drone photography are done. I spent thousands of dollars on this. Moreover, the loss of the drone was entirely DJI’s fault. The whole affair has cost me money, time, and endless energy, all because of DJI’s complete inability to do its job. I’m extremely disappointed with your company.
2018-7-17
Use props
Ryk83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9475 ft
France

Hello,
I had the same problem 3 days ago. is it dangerous to fly with this message?

I sent a report to DJI, I wait for their answer ...
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-13 22:37
DJI Susan,

Spamming, and I do mean SPAMMING, this thread with basically the same canned response, “the motor current error will not affect the normal flight”, is quite insulting to those pilots who experienced this error, and later had a drone that almost, or did, crash, as a result!

For every crash, data analysis will be suggested and we'll offer you a proper solution according to the data analysis within the warranty period. For these customers who have the similar experience, please kindly us your case number, I'll help to check the exact status.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Peyeinthesky Posted at 2018-7-17 10:47
Sure, the case number is CAS-1857091-Q6B7T9. I've now waited for a resolution for nearly two months, with no success. I contacted DJI immediately after my drone went haywire and flew away on June 1. I synced my flight records while on the phone with the technician and was assured that the matter would be resolved within 5 business days, prior to the beginning of my long-planned (and very expensive) trip around Europe, specifically intended for drone photography. I heard nothing for a week, so I called customer support, only to be told that my flight records needed to be synced again, and that this time I would hear back from DJI within three business days. Five days later I had still not received any emails or phone calls from DJI. I called customer support again (this time from Europe, which cost me quite a bit) and after a long wait and multiple conversations with different agents was told that my flight records were never received (no one had notified me of this before). This seemed odd given that I’d synced the recorded six different times. Eventually the agent figured out that my records weren’t the problem — someone at DJI had incorrectly written down my email address (under which the flight records had been synchronized). This was weeks after my initial call. I was not very happy to hear this, but I was assured by the manager, John, at the call center that he would be handling my case personally and that he’d update me on the status within one business day. Indeed, I did get a voice mail from him on June 15, informing me that the flight records were fine and that the incident was not my fault. Then, another week later, I suddenly got another email request for even more flight records. This is unacceptable. I’ve been dealing with the awful customer service at DJI for far too long. At this point my Europe trip is long over and all the opportunities for drone photography are done. I spent thousands of dollars on this. Moreover, the loss of the drone was entirely DJI’s fault. The whole affair has cost me money, time, and endless energy, all because of DJI’s complete inability to do its job. I’m extremely disappointed with your company.

So sorry about this. I've forwarded to the management to check the exact status and will help you get an update soon. We'll keep learning and improve our service in the future.
2018-7-18
Use props
Ryk83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9475 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-18 04:18
So sorry about this. I've forwarded to the management to check the exact status and will help you get an update soon. We'll keep learning and improve our service in the future.

Hello
how should I send the report to be analyzed?
2018-7-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

enriquefc Posted at 2018-7-15 20:34
I've owned the MA for 2 months now. I got the motor current error message yesterday and again today. I cannot replicate it nearby (when I did get it the AC was out 200m).

It worries me that DJI has taken well over 3 months to come up with fixes to the various problems caused by the FW update.

I believe your problem will be solved just by reading post 241. There are at least 5 other similar posts on this thread from dji.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-18 05:56
I believe your problem will be solved just by reading post 241. There are at least 5 other similar posts on this thread from dji.

Wrong, for some this is NOT misinformation as you, and DJI spin it as, as some pilots (as stated before) experience AC instabilities and loss of control during these messages.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-18 03:55
For every crash, data analysis will be suggested and we'll offer you a proper solution according to the data analysis within the warranty period. For these customers who have the similar experience, please kindly us your case number, I'll help to check the exact status.

Once again spamming with empty platitudes... The issue is BAD coding in your drone firmware and control app! Get those fixed first and stop patronizing your customers with hollow offers of support!
2018-7-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-18 06:45
Wrong, for some this is NOT misinformation as you, and DJI spin it as, as some pilots (as stated before) experience AC instabilities and loss of control during these messages.

Well maybe you can show these cases here on the thread along wit logs, otherwise dji have now said on 6 occasions on this thread, that engineers have said it is ok to fly.
Or are we to accept hearsay as a method of whether we fly or not. If as you say this is causing a problem for motors then correct procedure should be to create a case and arrange for drone to be returned for analysis. Waiting around doing nothing whining and complaining is not going to help people to get back flying any quicker. I suggest that the old mantra of wait for FW is not helping anyone, maybe time to move on and actually do something, rather than stand around shouting/screaming and users still no better off.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-18 07:01
Well maybe you can show these cases here on the thread along wit logs, otherwise dji have now said on 6 occasions on this thread, that engineers have said it is ok to fly.
Or are we to accept hearsay as a method of whether we fly or not. If as you say this is causing a problem for motors then correct procedure should be to create a case and arrange for drone to be returned for analysis. Waiting around doing nothing whining and complaining is not going to help people to get back flying any quicker. I suggest that the old mantra of wait for FW is not helping anyone, maybe time to move on and actually do something, rather than stand around shouting/screaming and users still no better off.

You have been warned to quit your trolling by DJI Grace, seems you didn't get the message and are again patronizing those pilots here who HAVE experienced issues due to this error by attempting to downplay the issue, insinuate we are making false claims, and attempting to bait pilots into showing logs so you can against twist facts into your reality and blame pilots, as you ALWAYS do.

Again, you have been warned, go away.
2018-7-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-18 07:41
You have been warned to quit your trolling by DJI Grace, seems you didn't get the message and are again patronizing those pilots here who HAVE experienced issues due to this error by attempting to downplay the issue, insinuate we are making false claims, and attempting to bait pilots into showing logs so you can against twist facts into your reality and blame pilots, as you ALWAYS do.

I think that’s a bit rich coming from you, I believe you got your own warning. And I never got any warning about trolling. But you obviously did.

I’m entitled to comment on what I like. This forum has been listening to your whining for over two months. Telling people you could organize FW quicker by ranting.

Reality is you were told by dji today that constant complaining will get you absolutely nowhere. It’s something you need to hear.

My advice is and was also two months ago. If you have a dji drone that has a fault that might cause you to crash or worse damage either person or property, Then return immediately, don’t wait and exercise your right. Nobody should have to wait for FW update or any other matter to be sorted before they can fly.

To all those with problems. The news is good , those who have returned their drones to dji have received New replacements and are now flying happily. This is your right and entitlement.
Don’t get bogged down in @edision mire with dji, leave that to him and let him wait for Firmware .

And to @edison , please do not answer any of my post in particular what you have done just now on this thread. Good day and enjoy the ranting and the wait.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-18 08:14
I think that’s a bit rich coming from you, I believe you got your own warning. And I never got any warning about trolling. But you obviously did.

I’m entitled to comment on what I like. This forum has been listening to your whining for over two months. Telling people you could organize FW quicker by ranting.

Well then, just like you, I can respond as much as I want, especially when you give out mindless and incorrect advice. And I see you're back at your lies claiming you have not received warning, as I have proof of this in PM from a DJI admin.

And you continue to push people to exchange their drones, knowing FULL WELL this will NOT solve the problem for many of us here, as the replacements will have the same issue in most cases, because the firmware is at fault, along with an incredibly buggy GO 4 app, especially for Android users.

And my vocal comments here have actually served their purpose, which was to raise awareness of the public of what DJI is, and isn't, doing, and precautions to take, and to continue venting at DJI to force them into action, as public opinion in the social media age can be very powerful.

You've once again shown yourself to be a DJI shill, siding with DJI staff members who continue to shove canned responses to their customers instead of legitimate statements acknowledging what it is they are doing to correct these problems, and when we can expect action. Until such a statement is provided, consumers are within their rights to continue pushing for that information, and not to be pandered or silenced by DJI shills and trolls.

Also, you might want to refer to comment #527 on my thread about firmware issues from user El Diablo:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=151367&pid=1467891&fromuid=1713456

2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Highsking Posted at 2018-7-18 09:19
Well you can report your problems to dji including logs and start a case to get you back flying.

Or you can follow @edision and continue to rant and wait for FW update. But remember P4Pro owners WAITED 7 Months last year for a FW update.

I guess you've neglected to read the MULTIPLE PAGES of postings of pilots other than myself who have done as @hallmark007 has foolishly suggested, only to find out their replacement birds behave the same way? Backed up by logs and videos proving this.

These people, in many cases, gave up their BRAND-NEW drones, to receive refurbished junk with sometimes hundreds of hours of logged flight time on them, only to have the same problems. DJI has even resorted to hiding threads of customers who have gone thru the gauntlet with them and documented their shameful behaviours and replacement nightmares, because they don't want the publicity.

I'm not pointing a gun at anyone's head to stop them from replacing their drone if they chose to, so don't shove words into my mouth. Remember, your comments are in support of a known DJI shill. I am trying to expose the truth around here and what DJI actually does, and making sure that if a pilot does chose to execute a warranty claim, that they are fully aware and educated of the situation they may be entering into.

Yes, some pilots, emphasizing SOME, have received replacement units and thus far they have operated well. But this is NOT the case for many of us, so nothing I have stated here is false, nor have my posts been for my own self gratification as you so imply.

And making false accusations such as "he's full of BS" won't make you look any better, in fact it just makes you look 10x worse.

You actually provided an excellent example with the P4P FW issues. Customers were replacing their units only to find the same issue re-occur, so going down the "replace and hope" path didn't help many owners either. Rather raising a stink and public awareness got a FW update. Just like public outcry over DJI's recent controversy of secretly sending pilot data to Chinese servers prompted the US Army to ban DJI product ownership by it's officers, and forced DJI into responding and changing things to comply and correct the situation.

Had people stayed silent then, NOTHING would've happened. Don't try to silence those seeking change and betterment, it won't happen, and just makes yourself look bad in the process.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Highsking Posted at 2018-7-18 09:44
I’m doing the opposite of silencing anyone I want those with problem of current motor error to show this problem to dji and get confirmation of what is wrong , as dji moderators have asked. Or they can simply choose to wait for FW upgrade. But it is clear from the last couple of days that moderators are willing to help , so use them and get back flying as soon as you can, don’t wait any longer, you shouldn’t have to. It’s that simple.

I agree, we shouldn't have to be forced to wait this long for having multiple issues corrected, so no argument there.

The problem is, people have been showing these errors, with screenshots, logs, videos, etc., to demonstrate what is going on, in a few separate threads now. Logs have been posted up as well, so DJI has the data it needs. But their staff come here and give mindless platitudes in their comments asking, in some cases, users who already posted logs, to do the same, because they don't actually read the threads fully or don't understand what is stated because of poor English skills, as evidenced by their use of Google Translate in many of their responses, and end up making little sense.

The spammed posts of a few DJI admins here over the last few days have literally been quite useless, varying from "it's a known issue and it won't cause you problems", which is incorrect, to "we'll forward your concerns to our engineers and get back to you" and then go silent for months and not get back to us.

In my case, the issues I'm still experiencing with my bird are the yaw glitch issue at takeoff, and yaw drift during flight, proven by logs and videos I posted in other threads. I had one situation where the Motor Current Error caused erratic flight behaviour on my MA, but has since not re-occured, because I no longer do full throttle/pitch decent moves to prevent it from happening.

Knowing these behaviours, I can still fly and control my MA for entertainment and photography, but not really for cinematography.

There are pilots who are forced to wait, because they've gone thru the replacement process only to get another bird with the same issue, sometime 4 in a row, so have made the conscious choice to ground it until a FW is pushed out. Naturally, these people are very upset at DJI for this, and so they should be, and also should be allowed to voice their frustration.
2018-7-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

There is no Mavic Air user on this forum that has had 4 replacements for motor current error. That’s a fact and that’s what this thread is about. It’s not about Mavic Pro or any other dji drone. And no Mavic Air user should have to wait 3 months with his craft grounded. If he chooses to wait that’s his prerogative, those who feel their best option it to get a replacement, particularly for those who want to fly now, should take this option. It is also a fact that those who went down this route are happy flying. Remember that this is about Mavic Air. Not any other dji drone. And this thread is about motor current error , there are other threads that have decided that their problems are about all dji aircraft and not only Mavic Air.

Dji are not as we have already seen going to rush FW through, it will only come when it’s ready, and yes those who choose to wait are entitled to Air their problems.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-18 10:43
There is no Mavic Air user on this forum that has had 4 replacements for motor current error. That’s a fact and that’s what this thread is about. It’s not about Mavic Pro or any other dji drone. And no Mavic Air user should have to wait 3 months with his craft grounded. If he chooses to wait that’s his prerogative, those who feel their best option it to get a replacement, particularly for those who want to fly now, should take this option. It is also a fact that those who went down this route are happy flying. Remember that this is about Mavic Air. Not any other dji drone. And this thread is about motor current error , there are other threads that have decided that their problems are about all dji aircraft and not only Mavic Air.

Dji are not as we have already seen going to rush FW through, it will only come when it’s ready, and yes those who choose to wait are entitled to Air their problems.

Another lie...

DJI rushed out 0400 to address a "Critical GPS error" in 0300, which it seemed no one experienced, and introduced the encrypted local file system. Since then it's been a crap shoot.

Now, MP pilots who received their 0400 update, which also included the same encrypted system, are also now beginning to experience the EXACT SAME issues as MA units did with its 0400 update. So don't tell me DJI cannot, or does not, rush out firmware updates when needed.

And you constantly repeating the same drivel about those who replace are happy doesn't change REALITY that MANY of those who DID replace are NOT happy and are NOT flying! You can yell that as much as you want, won't make it true, and this can be proven by the LARGE amounts of threads / posts around here to the contrary.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-18 10:43
There is no Mavic Air user on this forum that has had 4 replacements for motor current error. That’s a fact and that’s what this thread is about. It’s not about Mavic Pro or any other dji drone. And no Mavic Air user should have to wait 3 months with his craft grounded. If he chooses to wait that’s his prerogative, those who feel their best option it to get a replacement, particularly for those who want to fly now, should take this option. It is also a fact that those who went down this route are happy flying. Remember that this is about Mavic Air. Not any other dji drone. And this thread is about motor current error , there are other threads that have decided that their problems are about all dji aircraft and not only Mavic Air.

Dji are not as we have already seen going to rush FW through, it will only come when it’s ready, and yes those who choose to wait are entitled to Air their problems.

Oh, and stop splitting hairs about whether it was a MP or MA pilot who had to get something replaced 5 times and is still not resolved; this is relevant to illustrate how DJI conducts itself. You trying to claim it's not relevant to the situation is BS as it IS relevant in showing how DJI treats customers.
2018-7-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it’s important that you don’t let this thread get highjacked, this thread is about motor current error. And there are a couple of people around here would like to see it highjacked . I think stick to the topic talk to the moderators and try get the problems sorted.
2018-7-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-18 07:41

I think this email from dji grace telle the whole story.

“Hey, hallmark 007, we appreciate that what you did is to solve the problem. But please note that we have to communicate and discuss peacefully. We encourage free discussion but we disagree with the barren argument. I will give a warning to both you and EdisonW1979”
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-18 11:45
I think this email from dji grace telle the whole story.

“Hey, hallmark 007, we appreciate that what you did is to solve the problem. But please note that we have to communicate and discuss peacefully. We encourage free discussion but we disagree with the barren argument. I will give a warning to both you and EdisonW1979”

And yet here you are, a few posts up, claiming to have gotten no warning:

And now you've just gone and posted a PM between you and DJI Grace, even though I only referenced it, and not posted verbatim. Pot, meet kettle.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Highsking Posted at 2018-7-18 11:58
That’s from an email, not a personal, there is also other matters pertaining to racial comments made by you which will be discussed later.
I don’t post personal messages. I also don’t run around, like a child telling tales, you seem to be forgetting to tell all tha you actually got your warning.

Uh, no, that IS from a PM, and I know because DJI Grace gave me a near verbatim version of that same message, and it was via PM, not e-mail.

And I'm sorry, but first you put out a VERY harassing public statement to me, to which I reply, only to find you quickly delete it to try and save face, only to be back at making accusations against me again... Will you go and change this post too after this response?

And I'm sorry, but I never, EVER posted ANYTHING of a racial comment on here. I dare you to post up a screenshot of this, because there is none. You're turning out to be even worse than HM, and yet you are a newbie here...
2018-7-18
Use props
Ellison
lvl.2
Venezuela

I updated my DJI Go App to the latest version and I am flying with the 400 firmware in my drone and I have 5 wonderful fly without the motor current error, I was flying in the same conditions as the previous version of the App DJI Go4.
2018-7-18
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-18 10:56
Another lie...

DJI rushed out 0400 to address a "Critical GPS error" in 0300, which it seemed no one experienced, and introduced the encrypted local file system. Since then it's been a crap shoot.

"Now, MP pilots who received their 0400 update, which also included the same encrypted system, are also now beginning to experience the EXACT SAME issues as MA units did with its 0400 update. So don't tell me DJI cannot, or does not, rush out firmware updates when needed."

I received my 0400 update for my Mavic Pro and am not experiencing any problems, I set up my Thread to try and capture any such. So far I make it about 15 successes and 3 reporting problems, which may be DJI Go 4 Android related problems, or problems in the updating process.
2018-7-18
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2018-7-18 12:59
"Now, MP pilots who received their 0400 update, which also included the same encrypted system, are also now beginning to experience the EXACT SAME issues as MA units did with its 0400 update. So don't tell me DJI cannot, or does not, rush out firmware updates when needed."

I received my 0400 update for my Mavic Pro and am not experiencing any problems, I set up my Thread to try and capture any such. So far I make it about 15 successes and 3 reporting problems, which may be DJI Go 4 Android related problems, or problems in the updating process.

Good to hear your bird is functioning normally after the update!

I've been going to the thread where DJI officially announced the new MP 0400 FW, and that's where most seem to be reporting their issues.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules