gimbal shake
560 5 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Just another drone guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 875499 ft
Canada

there was some weird shake in the footage it starts at about 8 seconds and then watch on from there
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please check all the original videos on the SD card to see if all the original videos have this issue or only this one? Thanks!
2018-5-7
Use props
Just another drone guy
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-7 02:22
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please check all the original videos on the SD card to see if all the original videos have this issue or only this one? Thanks!

not all of them have it, only a few have the shake. the shake can also be the high winds while flying in sports mode
2018-5-7
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I read in other posts that it might be that the gimbal can't entirely dampen camera movement enough during Sport mode, which is characterized by slight movements all around.
Some others have mentioned that the camera has some stability issues in Sport mode. Especially if it encounters higher winds
2018-5-7
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Yup there is a 'sweet spot' in setting up the gimbal - after all the usual calibrations etc. I use the settings recommended by a Swedish chap here a-bouts.
2018-5-7
Use props
Just another drone guy
lvl.3
Canada

B1houdini Posted at 2018-5-7 08:10
I read in other posts that it might be that the gimbal can't entirely dampen camera movement enough during Sport mode, which is characterized by slight movements all around.
Some others have mentioned that the camera has some stability issues in Sport mode. Especially if it encounters higher winds

ok that makes sense because when I'm flying in higher winds then usual there is usually some shake in the footage
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules