Escalation contact at customer service
1851 23 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

is there an escalation contact with customer services, I’m not getting anywhere with the customer support team

Feeling like I’ve bought a premium product but not getting premium support.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Karen, so sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm that what happened to your drone, please? Actually, you can contact our support from the website: https://www.dji.com/support. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-5-7
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I’ve already contacted support and I’m getting no where.

Basically I had an issue with my drone, but it looks like the data is missing from the flight records.  As the last recorded flight has it landing on land, however the last time the drone acrually landed was in the sea, after disconnecting from the app, flying around a little (over land) and not responding to my controls.

I’ve spoke to the support team who have offered a discount which they have now reduced, and are saying no data not interested.  I’d happily provide the date if it was there or if they would tell me how to get it.  If they don’t know how to get the information then how am i supposed to know.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Karen Ritson Brenan Posted at 2018-5-7 01:59
I’ve already contacted support and I’m getting no where.

Basically I had an issue with my drone, but it looks like the data is missing from the flight records.  As the last recorded flight has it landing on land, however the last time the drone acrually landed was in the sea, after disconnecting from the app, flying around a little (over land) and not responding to my controls.

Karen, may I know who do you connect our support? Phone, Email or online chat? Could you tell us your case number or phone number/email address when you connected our support? We'd like to look into the exact status.
2018-5-7
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Email.  Is it ok to put the case number on this page?  Delete if not. CAS-1710953-G9Y6F7 CRM:0430000006410
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Karen Ritson Brenan Posted at 2018-5-7 22:48
Email.  Is it ok to put the case number on this page?  Delete if not. CAS-1710953-G9Y6F7 CRM:0430000006410

Thanks for the case number, per the flight records you provided, here is the result of the data analysis:
1. The aircraft was piloted under P-GPS mode, and responded to the pilot's control well;
3. T=10:44, H=-1.9 m, TOF Height=0.5, D= 99.4 m, Landing was triggered after pilot pulled down the Throttle fully, the aircraft started to descend and then the record ended;
According to the description in the case, the aircraft landed into the water, we recommended to keep distance to the bodies of water as the user manual instructed.

From the first beginning, our support team provided 15% off discount since the accident was caused by pilot error, but there was a false in one of the emails and the team has apologized and corrected it.

There are many reasons that may cause the flight records interrupted, but this doesn't indicate there is malfunction with the drone and the team has made the final decision, please let us know if you have further issue.
2018-5-8
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The thing is the flight record doesn’t show the drone disconnecting and flying it’s self not reacting to commands, nor does it show the offering to cancel lending and not reacting, the landing on the recording shows that it landed on land not water and does not reflect the landing site.

Therefore there is either some missing data / data error.  

Whilst I appreciate the 30% was an error, it was issued and should be honoured especially since there is some inconsistency in the recording.
2018-5-8
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Also it’s not my fault the flight recording was interrupted my this should not be allowed to happen, and just because it was interrupted dji don’t have to take responsibility? That doesn’t sit right with me
Can you please send me the escalation process as I’m not happy with the decision
2018-5-8
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2018-5-8
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Black is the landing sight on the flight recording
Red is the area it was flying after it disconnected when it did nit respond to controls
Green is the estimated actual landing site in the water
Home location is correct
2018-5-8
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sounds very similar to my issue, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid1345602
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Karen Ritson Brenan Posted at 2018-5-8 11:27
Sounds very similar to my issue, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=132132&page=1&extra=#pid1345602

Hi Karen, you are right, the last coordinate in the flight records locates in the land, and it shows you kept pushing down the throttle until the drone landed. GTScreenshot_20180509_192917.png
Do you have other flight records? Is the flight record we analyzed the correct one?
2018-5-9
Use props
Karen Ritson Brenan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, that’s what I’m saying it’s the last flight I have recorded.  But the last flight that actually happened went out of control, disconnected and landed in the sea.  I totally understand that without evidence why should DJI replace my drone but why should all but 15% of the burden be on me (15% being about what re-sellers get when they sell a drone) especially since the app that records is a DJI app.  
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Karen Ritson Brenan Posted at 2018-5-9 05:29
Hi, that’s what I’m saying it’s the last flight I have recorded.  But the last flight that actually happened went out of control, disconnected and landed in the sea.  I totally understand that without evidence why should DJI replace my drone but why should all but 15% of the burden be on me (15% being about what re-sellers get when they sell a drone) especially since the app that records is a DJI app.

Hi Karen, I understand your concern, your case will be escalated to the appropriate department to see if there is better resolution can be provided, we will have someone to contact you soon in working hours, appreciate your patience.
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_slPBmKBoEfzi
New

India

Service centre in Bangalore MATA Camera service guys are cheating me in the name of service. I had given my OSMO mobile which was having. Alignment issue for which  they took 1000 rupees and told me that the repair cost would be close to 1000-1500 rupees. But now they are asking me 3800 + tax which is completely unacceptable. They are stating power unit and motor both are faulty which is not at all possible as my gimbal was switching on.
With this repair cost i can buy a new gimbal. This is really a disgusting service by this folks and need DJI’s intervention to grt this resolved quickly. My service receipt # 62360. Email ID - satyapriya_mishra@yahoo.in
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_slPBmKBoEfzi Posted at 1-16 02:50
Service centre in Bangalore MATA Camera service guys are cheating me in the name of service. I had given my OSMO mobile which was having. Alignment issue for which  they took 1000 rupees and told me that the repair cost would be close to 1000-1500 rupees. But now they are asking me 3800 + tax which is completely unacceptable. They are stating power unit and motor both are faulty which is not at all possible as my gimbal was switching on.
With this repair cost i can buy a new gimbal. This is really a disgusting service by this folks and need DJI’s intervention to grt this resolved quickly. My service receipt # 62360. Email ID - satyapriya_mishra@yahoo.in

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have your SN also?
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_slPBmKBoEfzi Posted at 1-16 02:50
Service centre in Bangalore MATA Camera service guys are cheating me in the name of service. I had given my OSMO mobile which was having. Alignment issue for which  they took 1000 rupees and told me that the repair cost would be close to 1000-1500 rupees. But now they are asking me 3800 + tax which is completely unacceptable. They are stating power unit and motor both are faulty which is not at all possible as my gimbal was switching on.

Hello, there. Since we have not received your reply during this period, we contacted our teams in charge and learned that this is not our service center. If you have sent it in for repair, we will recommend you take it back and contact our support. They will guide you to the authorized service center.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2023-1-31
Use props
djiuser_uhQtG17FD7JA
New
Flight distance : 15823 ft
India

what is the escalation matrix at DJI, my unlock request has got rejected 5 times ! I am giving a email reply of the reason but nobody is reading it in your team and i get the same auto-reply again and again. What is the point of buying a premium product if i cannot fly it at all ?
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_uhQtG17FD7JA Posted at 11-16 00:58
what is the escalation matrix at DJI, my unlock request has got rejected 5 times ! I am giving a email reply of the reason but nobody is reading it in your team and i get the same auto-reply again and again. What is the point of buying a premium product if i cannot fly it at all ?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. To better understand your case, could you please tell us some reference numbers? For example, ticket number or email address.
2023-11-16
Use props
fans3ac6d08b
lvl.1

United States

I've had to deal with the team with repairs and they have me very disappointed. I sent a drone off for repair last months they called and said that someone else sent one in with a similar serial number and I needed to prove this one was mine. The fact is that I sent it to you in a box with my name on it and I even tracked it and know when they received it and who signed for it. I've responded to a email they sent me 3 times now over the past 6 days and still get no response. They have in lack of another word stolen my drone from me and won't give me any information. I've called numerous times and they say I have to wait for the team that originally contacted me to get back in touch with me but I only had 32 days left on the warranty when I sent it in and now I have less than 15 days left. I need a phone number to a person who can help.
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans3ac6d08b Posted at 12-11 22:37
I've had to deal with the team with repairs and they have me very disappointed. I sent a drone off for repair last months they called and said that someone else sent one in with a similar serial number and I needed to prove this one was mine. The fact is that I sent it to you in a box with my name on it and I even tracked it and know when they received it and who signed for it. I've responded to a email they sent me 3 times now over the past 6 days and still get no response. They have in lack of another word stolen my drone from me and won't give me any information. I've called numerous times and they say I have to wait for the team that originally contacted me to get back in touch with me but I only had 32 days left on the warranty when I sent it in and now I have less than 15 days left. I need a phone number to a person who can help.

Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you please tell me the reference number such as the CAS number? I will check the details and see how to help.
2023-12-12
Use props
Zed jay
New
India

Dear DJI Escalation Team, Case number: CAS-15201592-W6B6W2  I'm reaching out due to ongoing concerns regarding artifact issues in my DJI Osmo Action 3 footage. Despite communicating this via email to DJI Technical Support, I've encountered challenges in receiving a satisfactory resolution.  I've observed significant artifacts in various elements of the footage shot using DJI Osmo action 3. Artifacts present in trees, electric poles, cable lines, and ground, which persistently impact the viewing experience. These issues go beyond the expected distortion of action cameras, as they entail pixelation, irregular patterns, and ghosting, affecting the overall quality.   Given the severity and persistence of these issues, I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter urgently. The recurring problems surpass the normal parameters set by DJI, impacting the usability and quality of the product, necessitating a replacement for my DJI Osmo Action 3 unit.  I appreciate your prompt attention and a comprehensive investigation into this issue.
2023-12-27
Use props
Zed jay
New
India

Dear DJI Escalation Team, Case number: CAS-15201592-W6B6W2  I'm reaching out due to ongoing concerns regarding artifact issues in my DJI Osmo Action 3 footage. Despite communicating this via email to DJI Technical Support, I've encountered challenges in receiving a satisfactory resolution.  I've observed significant artifacts in various elements of the footage shot using DJI Osmo action 3. Artifacts present in trees, electric poles, cable lines, and ground, which persistently impact the viewing experience. These issues go beyond the expected distortion of action cameras, as they entail pixelation, irregular patterns, and ghosting, affecting the overall quality.   Given the severity and persistence of these issues, I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter urgently. The recurring problems surpass the normal parameters set by DJI, impacting the usability and quality of the product, necessitating a replacement for my DJI Osmo Action 3 unit.  I appreciate your prompt attention and a comprehensive investigation into this issue.
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Zed jay Posted at 12-27 11:10
Dear DJI Escalation Team, Case number: CAS-15201592-W6B6W2  I'm reaching out due to ongoing concerns regarding artifact issues in my DJI Osmo Action 3 footage. Despite communicating this via email to DJI Technical Support, I've encountered challenges in receiving a satisfactory resolution.  I've observed significant artifacts in various elements of the footage shot using DJI Osmo action 3. Artifacts present in trees, electric poles, cable lines, and ground, which persistently impact the viewing experience. These issues go beyond the expected distortion of action cameras, as they entail pixelation, irregular patterns, and ghosting, affecting the overall quality.   Given the severity and persistence of these issues, I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter urgently. The recurring problems surpass the normal parameters set by DJI, impacting the usability and quality of the product, necessitating a replacement for my DJI Osmo Action 3 unit.  I appreciate your prompt attention and a comprehensive investigation into this issue.

Hello. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We will forward this to our relevant team for further assistance. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and handled accordingly. Please also keep an eye on your email for future updates. Thank you.
2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules