Transfer video on iPad
1035 6 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pirichicchi
lvl.1
Italy

Hello guys,
I am a new user of the Dji Phantom pro plus.
I have trouble during transfer video from remote control to My Ipad dji app.
Can anyone help me Whit this problem?
I have already checked the online documentation whitout finding resolution.
Thanks in advance for your help.

2018-5-7
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

I think your only possibility is to use the Apple "lightning to SD Card reader". Insert the SD card from the drone in the reader and connect it to your iPad to import videos and photos. I don't think you can connect the PLUS remote -which has an android inbuilt tablet- to your iPad. Of course the videos/photos will not go to the DJI4 App on your iPad, but on the image roll.
2018-5-7
Use props
FarmerMac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

If you want to transfer the recordings from the SD card in the drone on to your iPad then you must
first move them to some kind of cloud storage, and then from the cloud to your iPad.
2018-5-7
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If you're on latest update on the RC perhaps you can use the new D-Trans feature found in lower right corner when swiping down from the top, don't ask how it works i use following method to connect to my Laptop, from my understanding it create a wifi share to connect at.

As far i can find, the iPad only have some Lightning connector, if such a connection could be used to attach ex. a USB stick, HD or similar you also should be able to use this for the +RC.
Connect the Micro USB on the RC to your toad, tap and swipe down from top of rc display, tap the USB Connected message in the bottom and follow the prompts, then the RC act like a normal USB drive.
2018-5-7
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-7 04:41
If you're on latest update on the RC perhaps you can use the new D-Trans feature found in lower right corner when swiping down from the top, don't ask how it works i use following method to connect to my Laptop, from my understanding it create a wifi share to connect at.

As far i can find, the iPad only have some Lightning connector, if such a connection could be used to attach ex. a USB stick, HD or similar you also should be able to use this for the +RC.

Not a normal usb stick, that would not work. See my post #2. Another easy way is to get a free app from the Apple App Store, called "AirDiskPro" and use it to tranfer the videos -or any other file- from your computer and the iPad via WiFi / FTP using your browser from the computer.
2018-5-7
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Antonio76 Posted at 2018-5-7 08:31
Not a normal usb stick, that would not work. See my post #2. Another easy way is to get a free app from the Apple App Store, called "AirDiskPro" and use it to tranfer the videos -or any other file- from your computer and the iPad via WiFi / FTP using your browser from the computer.

Okay, strange, i could not live with missing the possibility to connect standard storage medias for copying of PodCasts, MP3's etc. in and out. I never has liked the Apple way of not being compatible with anything else...

Hopefully OP find a easy way, still hope that the D-Trans thing could work i guess.
2018-5-7
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-7 08:47
Okay, strange, i could not live with missing the possibility to connect standard storage medias for copying of PodCasts, MP3's etc. in and out. I never has liked the Apple way of not being compatible with anything else...

Hopefully OP find a easy way, still hope that the D-Trans thing could work i guess.

I don't know about podcasts, for mp3s there is an app called PlayMP3 that lets you load mp3s via its own ftp server, from your computer.  
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules