Reading flight log
20224 12 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0MygcVDZ9KDL
New
United States

Was flying my Spark  &everything showed normal operation. I received low battery warning, hit return to home.  LOost the drone. My question is, how does one read the flight log text. Any help would be  appreciated
2018-5-7
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can view your TXT flight log online here. Follow the instructions there to locate the TXT file.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for your loss, may I know if you have reported the issue to our support team? If not, please sync the flight records and contact our support to start a ticket for data analysis as long as your drone is still in warranty period, we will provide the corresponding resolution according to the analysis result.
2018-5-7
Use props
fans179e8cf3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 642539 ft
  • >>>

Good day guys,

I put together this small web app to help loading the TXT Log files.
Depending on your feedback I'll work more on it having the ability to export data onto other different formats.
Enjoy it: DJI TXT Log reader

Cheers!
2019-9-9
Use props
Un4Seen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1074646 ft
Romania

fans179e8cf3 Posted at 2019-9-9 05:09
Good day guys,

What is this log reader web app supposed to show? I've uploaded a flight log and nothing happened, I just still see the world map...
2020-1-29
Use props
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

msinger Posted at 2018-5-7 05:08
You can view your TXT flight log online here. Follow the instructions there to locate the TXT file.

Is there another option?  This doesn't show anything for me for my file.  I am trying to trouble shoot an auto land and a stuck gimble and a gibmle motor overload.

This is for a DJI Mini 2.
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sensiblesnake Posted at 6-23 05:15
Is there another option?  This doesn't show anything for me for my file.  I am trying to trouble shoot an auto land and a stuck gimble and a gibmle motor overload.

This is for a DJI Mini 2.

Hi there, please be advised that since this is a hidden folder, if you want to view it, please turn on the hidden item view permission first, such as tick "Hidden items"
1. Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data.
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/cn/mini-2/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.
2. Flight Record and Simplified Data Export
Android device: Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the "flightrecord" folder.
iOS device: Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "flightrecord" folder.
3. App Log Export
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.
2. Log in SD card if there is SD card inserted, path: sdcard/MISC/LOG
Hop it may help you.
2021-6-25
Use props
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 6-25 00:06
Hi there, please be advised that since this is a hidden folder, if you want to view it, please turn on the hidden item view permission first, such as tick "Hidden items"
1. Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data.
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/cn/mini-2/downloads

Thanks. I figured out how to export from my phon.e DJI Assistant 2 doesn't detect the drone on macOS 11.4.  Any tips for troubleshooting that?
2021-6-25
Use props
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Un4Seen Posted at 2020-1-29 06:38
What is this log reader web app supposed to show? I've uploaded a flight log and nothing happened, I just still see the world map...

Airdata works but this phatom help thing does not.
2021-6-25
Use props
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

fans179e8cf3 Posted at 2019-9-9 05:09
Good day guys,

This is password protected.
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sensiblesnake Posted at 6-25 00:49
Thanks. I figured out how to export from my phon.e DJI Assistant 2 doesn't detect the drone on macOS 11.4.  Any tips for troubleshooting that?

May I know is there any error message? Please make sure the aircraft is powered on. Please change to another USB cable for a test. You may also reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see if it works.
2021-6-25
Use props
sensiblesnake
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-25 19:46
May I know is there any error message? Please make sure the aircraft is powered on. Please change to another USB cable for a test. You may also reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see if it works.

There's no error message, the software just doesn't detect/connect to the drone.
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sensiblesnake Posted at 7-1 06:26
There's no error message, the software just doesn't detect/connect to the drone.

May I know did you test with another USB cable to see if it works? Could you please test the USB port with another device to see if it's working? If possible, please also change to another computer for a test.
2021-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules