DJI Assistant 2 trouble
1348 6 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

Seems as though I cannot open DJI ASST. 2 because I cannot "accept the agreement". Scrolling down on the "agreement" does not work, it remains on "I do not accept the agreement".  I need to open this in order to calibrate the sensors on my P4P. Thanks for any input. Thanks for your replies. There was an additional download on my pc that was not discovered. All is well.
2018-5-7
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would do a full uninstall and then reinstall the app.
2018-5-7
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-7 19:30
I would do a full uninstall and then reinstall the app.

This is not an app. Its for the PC. Is there a moderator? I I were posting something banned or bad about DJI they would be right on it.
2018-5-7
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

That’s what I’m talking about. Uninstall it from your pc.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. May I know what's the version of the DJI Assistant 2? Does it work after reinstalling? If still not, please kindly offer the version number and screenshot for better assistance, thanks!
2018-5-13
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-13 00:27
Sorry for the late response. May I know what's the version of the DJI Assistant 2? Does it work after reinstalling? If still not, please kindly offer the version number and screenshot for better assistance, thanks!

Issue resolved. User error (as usual). I had more than 1 download of the app. Shed the extra and all is well. Thanks.
2018-5-13
Use props
Johnsmith26
lvl.1

India

It good that the issue was resolved. I had a  similar issue with opening the app. The agrement to T&C just wouldnt clickk and i tried everything. I decided to give it some time and came back later to ceck and it was working. Thankfully .  things to do in catalina island
2018-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules