QuickShot not showing all options
1577 4 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rottyman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20561 ft

HI all,

Was playing with QuickShot this weekend and when I go into it on my phone and select the subject (draw box), I only get three options.  Droning, Rocket and Helix.  I saw there are more options availble but do not see them.  I have updated the firmware on both the Drone and RC and even the DJI app with the latest update. Still not seeing other options.

Any idea?  

Joe
2018-5-7
Use props
Rottyman
lvl.2

Thanks, but as stated I have updated the firmware on both the Drone and RC and even the DJI app with the latest update.  
2018-5-8
Use props
AussieFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

I only have those options on my Mavic, are there more?
2018-5-8
Use props
Rottyman
lvl.2

AussieFlyer Posted at 2018-5-8 04:49
I only have those options on my Mavic, are there more?

There are others like Asteroid and a couple more, but after doing further research I think the 'extended' list is for Mavic Air, not the MPP just yet.   
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rottyman Posted at 2018-5-8 04:52
There are others like Asteroid and a couple more, but after doing further research I think the 'extended' list is for Mavic Air, not the MPP just yet.

Sorry for the confusion, Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum support Dronie, Helix and Rocket, others are not available for them at this moment.
To avoid misleading, I had deleted the comment above. Thank you for your attention.
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules