16795 56 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans65eb0b48 Posted at 5-12 12:22
Any idea of about how long processing takes for the dji mavic air 2?  Ordered it and tomorrow will b five days ago. Thanks

Hi there, the estimated shipping date of your order is 5-7 business days after the payment confirmation, it is still under processing, we will ship the orders according to the stocks and payment sequence, the email notification will be sent to you once it is shipped, appreciate your patience.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_gLZ8TSO1KWLw
New

United States

Hi, I order a Mavic Air 2 three days ago and it still says that the order is processing. just wondering how long it would take for the order to be shipped?
2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gLZ8TSO1KWLw Posted at 5-14 06:31
Hi, I order a Mavic Air 2 three days ago and it still says that the order is processing. just wondering how long it would take for the order to be shipped?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, the orders are being shipped out according to payment sequence. I will keep an eye on your order and ask the proper team to ship it as earlier as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2020-5-15
Use props
fans27c7a24d
lvl.1

United States

Hi, can you please check my order no 0011999839085? Why is it taking so long to process? Thanks.
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans27c7a24d Posted at 6-4 13:12
Hi, can you please check my order no 0011999839085? Why is it taking so long to process? Thanks.

Hi there, thanks for your interest in Mavic Air 2, the estimated shipping date of your order is 3-5 business days after the payment confirmation. It seems you have requested a refund, sorry to hear that. Please keep us updated if there is anything else we can do for you.
2020-6-4
Use props
a.gibson.7hotmail.com
New
Flight distance : 251319 ft
United States

BS that shipping said originally my Mavic Air 2 would be delivered yesterday. They updated the delivery to tomorrow. Now there is a “shipping exception” and no ETA is available.

I will try to cancel my order if I can’t get answers...
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

a.gibson.7hotmail.com Posted at 6-18 08:53
BS that shipping said originally my Mavic Air 2 would be delivered yesterday. They updated the delivery to tomorrow. Now there is a “shipping exception” and no ETA is available.

I will try to cancel my order if I can’t get answers...

Hi, we're sorry to have read your frustrations. We'll forward this with the team for updates. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-6-18
Use props
fans27c7a24d
lvl.1

United States

I cancelled my order and decided to go with Apple instead. Faster processing, faster shipping, and most importantly easier return policy. Would highly  recommend other fellow American customers  to do the same.
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_w4hCVxjx2H6p
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hii ordered a mavic air 2 . It was shipped today. How long do u think it’ll take to reach to UK. Im leaving on the 11th. THanks
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_HRTP9BffRi5y
New

United States

Ordered my drone almost 3 weeks ago. It stuck in Memphis Tennessee. Have no idea when it will get to Chicago.
2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HRTP9BffRi5y Posted at 4-22 15:39
Ordered my drone almost 3 weeks ago. It stuck in Memphis Tennessee. Have no idea when it will get to Chicago.

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your order. I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_PuoHb6JrJEvS
New

United States

wrangrob Posted at 2018-5-7 09:06
DANG. mine still hasent shipped

Hello DJI, I want drone because I want video with hike on mountain
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PuoHb6JrJEvS Posted at 8-5 04:41
Hello DJI, I want drone because I want video with hike on mountain

Hi, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We checked your order and we saw your order has been canceled. Could you please check? And if you need any support, you can contact us anytime as well.
2022-8-5
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi,

I just ordered a mavic 3 battery in US (0012018216817). It seems will be shipped tomorrow but i have question, How long does it take to arrive in US? I'm staying at hotel till Sunday.
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KnNLmS Posted at 9-25 23:53
Hi,

I just ordered a mavic 3 battery in US (0012018216817). It seems will be shipped tomorrow but i have question, How long does it take to arrive in US? I'm staying at hotel till Sunday.

Hello, there. We have checked your order. The expected delivery date of your order is 2022-10-03. The actual delivery date depends on the courier. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-9-26
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-26 03:20
Hello, there. We have checked your order. The expected delivery date of your order is 2022-10-03. The actual delivery date depends on the courier. Thanks for your understanding.

Than please cancel my purchase. It is too late for me. I will be returned to Turkey. (My return flight at 02.10.2022).
If you can send it with 2 day delivery, i think would be ok.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KnNLmS Posted at 9-26 03:46
Than please cancel my purchase. It is too late for me. I will be returned to Turkey. (My return flight at 02.10.2022).
If you can send it with 2 day delivery, i think would be ok.

Sorry to hear about that. We will try our best to expedite the process but we cannot promise a specific delivery date since the logistics are out of control. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused. If you would like to cancel it, you may contact our team via support@dji.com for further assistance. Appreciate your understanding and support.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules