2018-5-7
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155548 ft
United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-5-7 08:58
seems a successful test. was it?

so far so good... perfect day for flying... no wind. i need to get better at the camera settings to make sure that the shots dont get overexposed.
2018-5-7
Use props
62+
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

Nicely done !!
Great control of the Spark.  I still need a lot of flying experience before I would attempt this.
2018-5-7
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.2
United States

62+ Posted at 2018-5-7 11:58
Nicely done !!
Great control of the Spark.  I still need a lot of flying experience before I would attempt this.

thanks, for the shots inside the trail i used the tripod mode....
2018-5-7
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

Professional drone pilots are willing to fly in close quarters.  Their years of experience allows them to accurately place the drone right by tree limbs high off the ground.  Dramatic, but not for me as it is too easy to clip a limb, and fall far to the ground, when drone switches to ATTI.  Or clip a tree limb when the low battery forces the Spark to rise up to RTH.

Charge

Charge
2018-5-7
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.2
United States

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-5-7 13:54
Professional drone pilots are willing to fly in close quarters.  Their years of experience allows them to accurately place the drone right by tree limbs high off the ground.  Dramatic, but not for me as it is too easy to clip a limb, and fall far to the ground, when drone switches to ATTI.  Or clip a tree limb when the low battery forces the Spark to rise up to RTH.

yeah i had a couple of those moments too
2018-5-7
Use props
62+
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-5-7 13:54

Wow, this is crazy and highly impressive. Thank you for sharing this.
2018-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It seems like this was your first flight?
If so, I would advice your second flight to take place in some nice open field where you can practice your flying without a lot of risk of colliding.
Mainly for when things go wrong and you need the experience to react in the right way.

Wish you a lot of safe flights!
2018-5-7
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.2
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-5-7 22:13
It seems like this was your first flight?
If so, I would advice your second flight to take place in some nice open field where you can practice your flying without a lot of risk of colliding.
Mainly for when things go wrong and you need the experience to react in the right way.

thanks, this was not my first i have several alreayd under my belt... i just wasted to share what i did...
2018-5-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AlvaroX Posted at 2018-5-8 04:47
thanks, this was not my first i have several alreayd under my belt... i just wasted to share what i did...

Good to hear.
2018-5-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice one keep it up
2018-6-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>