8709 8 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8d082bd4
New
Flight distance : 3 ft

Canada

Hi I need some help...

I did not play my drone for a while... Last time I update the drone to its latest firmware about 7 months ago... but after that I did not check and did not fly it.

Today I turn everything on, the picture on my samsung phone screen is very bad, like below...

It is like the signal being interupted badly. and my DJI go 4 requires an firmware update, but when I tried to use dji go 4 to update the firmware, it did not work, so I have to use the pc version dji assistant 2 to update the firmware... even so, the monitor screen of DJI go 4 is still messed up.

Then I found that the left led led on the RC is flashing red and green, I check the manual, it means "HD downlink disrupted"... it never happened before...

I check the internet and found somebody suggest that the remote control need a fireware update, so I tried one of them, I found my current RC firmware version is 1.8.0, in the main page of DJI go 4, I press and hold the button at the upper-right corner, but it seems that the 1.8.0 is the latest version already. since it does not work, I tried to downgrade it to 1.6.0, but the problem still existing. and now I could not upgrade the RC firmware back to 1.8...

I have been trying to turn RC and the aircraft on and off, but it does not work, some time the RC starts to beeping and show the blinking red light, the manual says it is "RC controller error..."

My drone is phantom 4,
Firmware version is V02.00.0700, I tried couple of time to update it with DJI assistant 2
My RC control firmware now is 1.6.0

Does there anybody has the same problem, and anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Li
2018-5-7
Use props
fans8d082bd4
New

Canada

2018-5-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

If the RC is flashing red/green then that is a good indication that the RC needs firmware update to V1.9.3.

If you want to update the P4 RC then follow these instructions :-

With RC and display connected (aircraft off), and display has a good wifi connection to internet. Run DJI Go 4 (V4.2.6 and above) and tap 'enter device'. Open the 'aircraft status' screen by tapping the screen at top edge where it says 'disconnected'. The top line 'Overall Status' should show a red triangle if update of RC to V1.9.3 is available (this may take a minute or two to appear). When it does then tap on that and it should take you through the process to update RC. This is all done via wifi to the display device running DJI Go 4, this updates RC without any additional equipment or App's. If this does not work then reboot display device and aircraft and try again. That may make the difference to your display.
2018-5-7
Use props
fans8d082bd4
New

Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2018-5-7 11:01
If the RC is flashing red/green then that is a good indication that the RC needs firmware update to V1.9.3.

Thank you very much for your help,

I did it but under Airecraft Status / Overall Status, it shows "Updates Required" in the frame, and the red triangle sign with "Abnormal"... I tap it, it brings me to "Overall Status" page, but nothing showing under it. I have been waiting for this long, but still nothing shows up...

What I shall do now?

Thank you...
2018-5-7
Use props
fans8d082bd4
New

Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2018-5-7 11:01

and I did restart my samsung pad and turn off and on the remoter ... does not work, under Overall status, there is nothing...
2018-5-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

fans8d082bd4 Posted at 2018-5-7 11:23
and I did restart my samsung pad and turn off and on the remoter ... does not work, under Overall status, there is nothing...

Which version of DJI Go 4 are you using ? I've seen one or two similar reports to yours, I wonder if the latest Android version of DJI Go 4 might work better (V4.2.14), check google store for an update to the App'.
2018-5-7
Use props
fans8d082bd4
New

Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2018-5-7 13:41
Which version of DJI Go 4 are you using ? I've seen one or two similar reports to yours, I wonder if the latest Android version of DJI Go 4 might work better (V4.2.14), check google store for an update to the App'.

Thank you...

I am using 4.2.14...
2018-5-7
Use props
toddperry64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38560 ft
United States

Found a fix.  Watch this video.   I initially had a beeping  from my remote  Gl300E C1 with the built in screen.  This happened after it had not been charged for several months.   All initial searches said my battery needed replacing.  I took the battery out and the voltage was correct at 8.4 volts.  Then another video said I needed to reflow my mother board with heat,  this did not work,  so I ordered a new board from cloud drones and after replacement,  my remote indicated charged but the the light started blinking red/green and the video was horrible from the drone.  I found a link on how to update the software.  I had to watch the video several times before I understood it and after following it verbatim,  I know have a working remote and drone.  YES, YES,    youtube channel  ...READY SET DRONE.
2019-11-2
Use props
toddperry64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38560 ft
United States

Found a fix.  Watch this video.   I initially had a beeping  from my remote  Gl300E C1 with the built in screen.  This happened after it had not been charged for several months.   All initial searches said my battery needed replacing.  I took the battery out and the voltage was correct at 8.4 volts.  Then another video said I needed to reflow my mother board with heat,  this did not work,  so I ordered a new board from cloud drones and after replacement,  my remote indicated charged but the the light started blinking red/green and the video was horrible from the drone.  I found a link on how to update the software.  I had to watch the video several times before I understood it and after following it verbatim,  I know have a working remote and drone.  YES, YES,    youtube channel  ...READY SET DRONE.https://youtu.be/yiGy74ZVu9I
2019-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules