How can I fix the "The gimbal is locked or re-centered" issue?
632 2 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IsraelS
New
Chile

Hi there!
I just got my Osmo 2 one week ago and it was working perfectly. Last saturday, and out of the blue, the light became solid yellow and the active-track mode isn't working properly, it loses the subject right in front of it while the subject staying still.
I don't know how to fix the issue. I read user manual and it says that the light means "the gimbal is locked or re-centered", but I don't know what that means. I ve been looking for info online yet found nothing on this topic.
Please, help.

thanks in advance.

I
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Israel, may I know if you have balanced well the gimbal before your power on? Have you tried another mobile device to see if the issue persists?
2018-5-8
Use props
IsraelS
New
Chile

Thanks for your answer
I think the cellphone is properly balanced. I ve tried to do as shown in the user manual, and I ve also watched some tutorials about how to balance the gimbal. There was one time that it wasnt properly balanced and it made a weird sound, like it was forcing some axis, but I turned it off right away. I just realised that when I press the Mode button, the light turns green again, but if I press it again, the light goes yellow.
I have tried it with a different cellphone and it worked fine, but it was before I started having the issues I am asking for.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules