Horrible Video Signal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

Using Ipad 2 Air w/ IOS 11.2.5
Phantom 4 Firmware all updated
Signal is completely unstable. I’m getting a lot of green screen interruptions. Can’t even take a video. Been like this every since it came back from DJI repair. What the heck is the problem, and how do I fix it so I’m not constantly screwed out of opportunities to capture good video, like I was when I took it to Oahu last year and couldn’t film. Enough is enough...either fix your dang equipment or send me a refund.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry about the troubles. May I know what's the current APP do you use? Are the channels stable or not during the flight? Please kindly some screenshots or video recording and your last case number if applicable.  I'd like to check the exact status and help you.
2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

APP is DJI Go 4 just deleted and reloaded it - no change. I’ve spent a lot of money going places to capture awesome video...at this point DJI is costing me money. Here’s some screen shots from today’s debacle.
2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

Beautiful stuff huh? This is constant. You repaired it about 1year ago...my account does not show record of any case number. I’ve done every adjustment to frequencies, flown with and without obstacle sensors, updated all firmware, etc...
2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

Channels are all over the board
2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-8 03:09
Sorry about the troubles. May I know what's the current APP do you use? Are the channels stable or not during the flight? Please kindly some screenshots or video recording and your last case number if applicable.  I'd like to check the exact status and help you.

See replies
2018-5-8
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1
United States

DJI GO 4
Channels are not stable
You have no record of case number from last year
; May, 2017.

2018-5-9
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1

Found the case number...haven’t heard from you for a couple of days
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Crazydronepilot Posted at 2018-5-9 18:06
Found the case number...haven’t heard from you for a couple of days[view_image]

Sorry for the late response. Double check, the issue only appears in live video, right? If yes, I'd suggest updating the iPad to the latest OS or changing to another recommended mobile device for troubleshooting.
2018-5-14
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1

Ive done both - no change in video signal
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Crazydronepilot Posted at 2018-5-14 04:21
Ive done both - no change in video signal

Sorry about this. Please kindly enable the airplane mode, and turn off the Bluetooth during the flight. If the issue remains, please kindly offer the About page of your mobile device and screen recording for better analysis, thanks!
2018-5-15
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1

Will do. Thank you for your support!
2018-5-15
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-15 00:20
Sorry about this. Please kindly enable the airplane mode, and turn off the Bluetooth during the flight. If the issue remains, please kindly offer the About page of your mobile device and screen recording for better analysis, thanks!

2018-6-6
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1

Airplane mode and no Bluetooth made no difference in signal. It’s so bad that I can barely take a still, and cannot record any video
2018-6-6
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1

2018-6-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Crazydronepilot Posted at 2018-6-6 18:48
Airplane mode and no Bluetooth made no difference in signal. It’s so bad that I can barely take a still, and cannot record any video

Still photos and movies are recorded to the micro SD card in the aircraft, the feed you are seeing is a low resolution copy used to show you what you are shooting. The stills and movies on the SD card are not affected by these issues.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pre the SN, it seems that the one you used is iPad Air, produced in 2013. I'm afraid that it is not powerful enough to run DJI GO. As Geebax mentioned, the quality pictures will be saved in the SD card, you can take out the SD card to access the quality files.
2018-6-12
Use props
Crazydronepilot
lvl.1

What iff I told you that I’m experiencing the same signal drop outs with my IPhone 7 Plus?
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules