Aircraft License Identification - Delivery delay
370 5 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Omair
New
Germany

Hey guys,

I ordered Mavic Pro along with Aircraft License Identification (Large Size) 4 weeks ago, I received Mavic Pro pretty quickly but still waiting for the Aircraft License Identification. And the support is very robotic, no offense. And just deflecting instead of giving an exact answer.

I live in Germany, I cannot fly without Aircraft License Identification, it's really frustrating! I was told it would get to me before a certain date which didnt happen. Later said, it will be sent on so and so date and reach me in 3-5 days, that has passed too. It's beyond my understanding how could they not know status of the order! If I knew DJI would take so long, I would have opted for some local company in Germany which creates Aircraft License Identification.

Is this kind of delay common with DJI products/accessories?

Could someone from DJI here look into it? Thanks!

2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Omair, sorry to read on this, may I have the order number so that we could check the current status and keep you updated?
2018-5-8
Use props
Omair
New
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-8 04:19
Hi Omair, sorry to read on this, may I have the order number so that we could check the current status and keep you updated?

Hello Mindy,

Thanks for the response.
Here's the order number: 0491638360519
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Omair Posted at 2018-5-8 04:22
Hello Mindy,

Thanks for the response.

Omair, I'm sorry for the late response, did you receive the Aircraft License Identification in the end?
2018-5-15
Use props
Omair
New

No, I didn't receive it even now.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Omair Posted at 2018-5-16 10:31
No, I didn't receive it even now.

We have informed the relevant team to speed up to make and ship out the Aircraft License Identification as soon as possible, your patience would be highly appreciated. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules