A quick "reformat" command would be an awesome addition
646 4 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MStapleton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38474 ft

Just got my Osmo Mobile 2 last week, have been practing using it a cople of days. On my wish list is a quick reformat button/selection that you can use to clean out space before you start a shoot.   Something along the lnes of
1. Reformat
2. Are you sure you want to permanently delete all still and video files? Yes/No

Okay, files gone!

Eliminating one file at at time is a chore.

Oh and while you are at it, please give us a way to quickly transfer files to disk for those of us who prefer to edit in another editing program (iMovie, FCP, Premiere).

THanks!
2018-5-8
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Good idea...  Yesterday I deleted the app to make space on my phone then re-installed it..
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MStapleton, actually, this function is available in our APP, please clear the cache in the Settings. 1.png GTScreenshot_20180510_170217.png GTScreenshot_20180510_170237.png
2018-5-10
Use props
MStapleton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38474 ft

Thanks Mindy!

Do you know why I can't click on what looks like it should be a link in the email about your post to be taken to the forum?  (see photo above)

In other forums, when I get a notification of a new post, I can just click on the ink and it takes me to the post. In the notifications from this forum I see type in blue that looks like it should take me to the forum, but it does nothing when I click.  
Save
Save
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I will verify with our technicians, will be back soon, please wait for a moment, thank you.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules