Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Low-Noise propellers
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
__Leon_Fiebig__
lvl.3
Flight distance : 295000 ft
Slovakia

Hello,
So today was the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 released. And it has those low-noise bended propellers. I have the P3S and i was wondering, if there is any kind of low noise propeller for the third series of Phantoms ? And do you guys have some kind of experience with these ? Is it worth the price / changing the original ones? Thank you
Leon
2018-5-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This will have the quick release prop system for the P4 series and will not be compatible for the P3 series. Comparing the Mavic Pro to the Platinum which uses similar FOC ESC's with sinusoidal drivers and a similar winglet prop design there is a significant difference in the noise output. However, the noise reduction is driven by the upgraded ESC's as much as the props on the Platinum. Putting the new props on the older P4 series models will be about 30% quieter rather than the full 60% on V2.0. DJI have not announced anything with regards to using winglet props on the previous gen phantoms - do not buy these for your P3S as they will not fit on the motors.
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your attention. Your requirement will be forwarded and we will inform users if we have plan about it.
2018-5-13
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Leon,

As CW noted - do not buy the completely non-compatible propellers.  DJI, at best, works on currently sold products and supports discontinued products.  Noise reduction propellers would be an improvement and so would only be included on current and next generation products.  Sorry, but that is the world of DJI.

Hope this helps!  Follow CW's advice.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-5-13
Use props
ArithonUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23383 ft

United Kingdom

I've seen two different retailers selling these props (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Diadia- ... ntom+3%22+low+noise)

Has anyone tried them?
2018-7-11
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft

Well... They say the new jet engines are 30 percent quieter then the old ones.   If you live near an airport you really don
t hear the dif.   They are still loud.
Same with low noise props...   What do you think the extra 30 decibels is going to do.
Once I'm up 50 feet it doesn't matter.
Me...I think the low noise props are hype.  Like so many parts I used to buy for Heli's...
Some people are just  bling crazy...and I've been there.
The winglet on an airliner helps make the wing more efficient. Ig it is shown that these
low noise props whit there little winglets have increased performance then I'm in.
But not for cutting down a few decibels.
2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules