DJI Mavic Pro Platinum - not returning home
1085 5 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
malicor
New

Germany

Hi,

since a bit I've got a weird behavior with my Mavic. When I call it to "return to home" the controller starts beeping just normally, but the drone doesn't return to home at all. what it does though is just going straight down from wherever it is at this moment (no matter what height, either, i set the return-height to 60m, and it goes straight down when it's at 30m the same as it does at 90m)

a few weeks ago return to home worked fine.

anybody got an idea what i might have to do to get it to work again ?

best regards,
norbert
2018-5-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go into your advanced general settings within the app whilst the drone is connected to the RC and on the ground and see what you have set for failsafe. There are three options - RTH, land or hover. Seems like you have it set to land.
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Norbert, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. You are recommended to read the user manual and restart the drone to try the flight again, if still no good luck, please try to update the firmware to see if it improve. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-5-8
Use props
Loafar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147530 ft
Australia

Hi all,
Mine is doing a similar thing!.
When RTH is initiated it will climb to max altitude and then just hover.
Max alt 50mt
RTH alt 30 mt
It will climb to the max not the RTH ?. So a manual return needs to be done.????
Any ideas?.

Loafar
2021-4-24
Use props
Loafar
lvl.2
Australia

Loafar Posted at 4-24 21:42
Hi all,
Mine is doing a similar thing!.
When RTH is initiated it will climb to max altitude and then just hover.

Fixed !!!.

2021-4-26
Use props
Loafar
lvl.2
Australia

I cleaned the cameras and Sensors with an earbud and then did a recalibration of the sensors. FIXED.
2021-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules