Phantom 3 Battery Flashing Continually
91913 43 2015-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hassan81
New
Saudi Arabia

Did anybody really get a solution for this. I am sure it is not high temperature situation. The thing is, I bought this battery brand new and never used for about 6 months. Now, trying to charge it gives me this 3 flashes of the far right LED.

I believe this is caused by the battery being totally dead and for some reason the DJI charger won't charge it! I tried the force charge thing and didn't work. and I am not really sure about this "nimH/NICD charger" mentioned before, If this is the only solution then please some one provide a link or more information.

I am going to leave the battery charging overnight and see, hoping to wake up and see it charging, full, and healthy  

Appreciate all the help. Thank in advance.
2017-11-23
Use props
LarBear360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 63537 ft

Arvy55 Posted at 2015-5-19 02:39
first check your battey if its too hot, if it is then that is the reason why its not charging it means you need to cool down the battery first. And if your battery is not hot at all follow this simple steps to force your battey to enter into a Force Charging Mode..

1st: make sure the battery is off any no light on any of the LEDs

I realize this is an old thread, but for the record, I just experienced the same issue. This solution worked. It was a new battery. I powered on the battery and the second I had 4 green I plugged in the charger. It's now charging as normal.
2018-5-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, you can jump start  a warm battery, by turning on the intelligent flight pack first, then attaching your DJI charging port to the battery.,.

RedHotPoker
2018-5-12
Use props
LifeisGood
lvl.1
United States

Just thought I'd share that completely draining the battery while it was connected to my P3P and later connecting it to the charger worked.  My battery was blinking twice and not charging; I thought I would have to replace it, but thankfully it's now fully charged.  I haven't flown it again yet, but fingers crossed.  This time I'll be sure to make sure it has a full charge before starting the flight.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules