First time AIR or PRO
353 3 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb3e4d49b
lvl.2

Hey hows it going. I am brand new to this so please try to be patient. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Im trying to decide between the Air and the Pro. What i like about the air : Internal Storage, Better Gimble, Higher Bitrate for Video Footage, Back Up Sensor. But, what worries me is i live in NJ in a very Suburban Area. Lots of houses and buildings and from what I have read a lot of time without the Occusync, the Air loses connection in suburban places. What i like about the Pro : the occusync, better range, better battery life.
Should i be concerned about the interference with the air and go with the pro? Or will the interference not matter all that much?
2018-5-8
Use props
fansb3e4d49b
lvl.2

First time AIR or PRO

Hey hows it going. I am brand new to this so please try to be patient. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Im trying to decide between the Air and the Pro. What i like about the air : Internal Storage, Better Gimble, Higher Bitrate for Video Footage, Back Up Sensor. But, what worries me is i live in NJ in a very Suburban Area. Lots of houses and buildings and from what I have read a lot of time without the Occusync, the Air loses connection in suburban places. What i like about the Pro : the occusync, better range, better battery life.
Should i be concerned about the interference with the air and go with the pro? Or will the interference not matter all that much?
2018-5-8
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you using a tablet for the video feed? If so I would hold off on the Pro if you have anything other than the specific tablets they recommend unless you want to go through the hassle of downgrading to an older version of the DJI Go 4 app. But as far as connection goes with the Air I have flown suburban 3/4 mile before losing signal. Then it just returned home. I LOVE the APAS on the Air!
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, actually, it is not recommended to fly the drone when there are lots of houses and buildings, please choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to fly the drone. Both of the Mavic air and Mavic pro are great drones.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules