Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Batteries shipping problem
841 3 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gan-Erdene
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14383 ft
Australia

I have purchased DJI MATRICE 210 RTK recently with TB55 extra batteries, but because of Chinese and international shipping rules all my batteries are stuck in Singapore. Now I am in Mongolia cannot take my batteries.
Does DJI support on this issue? do they take back these batteries and resend it to Mongolia?
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gan, sorry for the troubles, may I have the order number so that we could check the current status for further support? Thank you.
2018-5-8
Use props
Gan-Erdene
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14383 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-8 20:27
Gan, sorry for the troubles, may I have the order number so that we could check the current status for further support? Thank you.

Thanks for coming back and support,

We are international group company. And my office is located in Mongolia.

Our Singapore office has bought the drone via Singapore dealer. There is no order number. If you need confirmation you can contact your authorized dealer Flying Bots Pte Ltd.

After delivery to Singapore I have tried all means of forwarding to take our Drone batteries to Mongolia.

Can send those batteries back to DJI factory and arrange freigth forwarding from China?

Thanks for your support.

2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gan-Erdene Posted at 2018-5-14 20:35
Thanks for coming back and support,

We are international group company. And my office is located in Mongolia.

Gan, thanks for getting back to us, I'm afraid there is nothing we can do regarding this since the battery doesn't have the quality issue, hope there is a way to get it delivered.
2018-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules