897 5 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wayneocvaldo
New
Flight distance : 68976 ft

Indonesia

Hi!

Just want to let you know especially DJI that this problem is really annoying.

I upgraded my Phantom 4 to 02.00.0700 last week and thank you it fix the connection between rc and the aircraft also fixing the recording bugs that turns error when it disconnected.

But, after the upgrade process, it appears that the videos and photos that taken using my upgraded firmware phantom 4 showing white sparkles on the dark area and also over exposure stripes on the over exposure are. I thought it was only on my preview but appears it also captured inside the file which we cannot fix it.

How can we fix it? Please DJI make a fix for these issues.

(please see the files for your reference)
https://youtu.be/HSAYhgKkup8

This photo taken on Tuesday, May 8 2018 and it shows the over exposure stripes

This photo taken on Tuesday, May 8 2018 and it shows the over exposure stripes
2018-5-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

That is a hardware issue, it cannot be fixed by a firmware change. There is a problem in the camera, possibly with the flexible camera cable that is causing that effect. It is not the over-exposure warning, as those stripes are at a 45 degree angle.
2018-5-8
Use props
wayneocvaldo
New

Indonesia

But previous version of firmware, those kind of issues didn't happen at all... it just happen after the firmware upgrade. Also the stripes only show on the over exposure area. I am confused.

what do you think?
2018-5-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

wayneocvaldo Posted at 2018-5-8 21:54
But previous version of firmware, those kind of issues didn't happen at all... it just happen after the firmware upgrade. Also the stripes only show on the over exposure area. I am confused.

what do you think?

If you're satisfied that this only appeared because of the firmware update then try a firmware refresh and factory reset using DJI Assistant 2 with a PC.
Otherwise I would agree with Geebax, any instances I've seen like this in the past have all been down to hardware problems. Possibly a fault in ribbon cable or how it is connected.
2018-5-8
Use props
wayneocvaldo
New

Indonesia

Will do firmware refresh then. I will keep you updated. Thank you very much for your help.
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry for the troubles. I'm afraid that the issue cannot be figured out remotely. If you any further assistance, please kindly write an email to support@dji.com and send the unit in for diagnosis.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules