635 3 2018-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EricThoren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27116 ft
Sweden

Hi, Me again...

Bought the Spark but am a bit disappointed on the stability and speed (except for the "lunetic" speed that drowns the battery) so I thought I would give the P3 Another go, but with a few needs for upgrade. Could anyone  give me the best choices (with delivery to Sweden) for:

Range extender, what would give the video transmission better range?
Range extender, what would give the signal transmission better range?
A more stable mobile holder - not for the tablets - the plastic one is really crap?

Oh, and one more thing - how would I know that the OTG Cable is connected pto the P3? I tried yesterday and I got (I think) a much better range/signal transmission so it seemed fine. But as with the Spark I disconnected my Wifi and the phone Went disconnected. Is there a way to see in the Go app that it is connected via Cable?

I would very much appreciate your thoughts! Thank you!
2018-5-8
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Take a look on this site. I have no experience and can't do any recommendations.
2018-5-9
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft

There is no OTG with Standard, just wifi from controller to the phone/tablet. As for holder, I use the one from a BH,
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/s ... amp;Top+Nav-Search=
Pricey but outstanding. Not sure if they ship to Europe. Try something local supplier. Check threads here via the search.
Also, search range extenders, there are several.
2018-5-10
Use props
EricThoren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27116 ft
Sweden

stuka75 Posted at 2018-5-10 04:26
There is no OTG with Standard, just wifi from controller to the phone/tablet. As for holder, I use the one from a BH,
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=dji%20talbet%20holder&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=
Pricey but outstanding. Not sure if they ship to Europe. Try something local supplier. Check threads here via the search.

Thanks stuka75!
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules