Garmin Fantom 4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nathanjame
lvl.1

Vietnam

I am looking at buying a Fantom 4, but I keep going back and forth between that and the 1224xhd. I have searched on here for Fantom reviews and there seems to be very few real world reviews of this radar. I am in the process of having some work done on the boat that is requiring wiring to pulled and replaced in the tower, I would like to get the new radar wiring taken care of at the same time so I am trying to make a pretty quick decision on this. I am going to go to the AC boat show this weekend and talk to the guys at the Garmin display, but I was really hoping for some real world reviews and perspective on these radars. Has anybody been disappointed with the Fantom or gone with the traditional radar and wished they had gone with the Fantom?
2018-5-9
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I am sorry but i don't get what you're really asking, this is about Phantom drones, not any Fantom radars?
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Ked is right. I think you mix the name and this forum is for drone and products from DJI, but not radar.
2018-5-9
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

I have also been trying to mount this thing on my P4P. It ended in a desaster.
fantom.jpg
2018-5-9
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Eric13 Posted at 2018-5-9 12:23
I have also been trying to mount this thing on my P4P. It ended in a desaster.

Yes i can imagine beside of the GPS issues that the props dont spin many degrees.
You would have to download the STL files from thingiverse to do a 3D print of the mounting bracket with extended legs to have it mounted below.
2018-5-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Now, that makes more sense, lol.
2018-12-23
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Come on, BAN this guy please!!!
2019-10-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

tranbaonaval Posted at 10-28 19:53
Sử dụng Fantom 4 cho việc quay phim các dự án về bất động sản, các căn hộ đang xây dựng hoặc phong cảnh của ngôi biệt thự hay nhà nguyên căn nhà phố thì tuyệt vời. Where can I buy a Phantom 4 Advanced?

They are out of production, so the only way to get one is a used machine or if someone has old stock lying around.
2019-10-29
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

All spam reported ...... following you ip sonlotus_com
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now