Messed up Customer Service
693 4 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dRxVy5CeM5LN
New

United States

I place an order for a drone last week May 3. I read before I ordered and it stated one day shipping...I was expecting the drone by Saturday. I made several calls and was told that it didn't apply in Atlanta...but I keep seeing it...I called to talk with someone and they directed me to online chat...I couldn't speak with anyone...the rep stopped typing and just left me there for about 10 with no reply...I don't have all day to sit a computer...I was told that someone would contact me today and offer a discount for the inconvience. But as of yet I haven't heard anything ....That package came to day and I didn't accept being that I didn't hear back from DJI and I was assured that I would...I am begging anyone that wants to buy a drone here go somewhere else...Never buy anything when you can't speak to anyone. That is messed up customer service...
I paid my money and expected my product in the time frame stated...I am a professional film maker and don't accept delays...

2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will make sure to  further check this one , can i have your order number please
2018-5-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's surprising as everything I order from DJI is delivered bang on time, every time.
2018-5-9
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

So let me get this right you ordered your drone on the 3rd of May and it arrived today 10th May and you rejected delivery because it wasn't delivered 2 days after order!  7 day time frame seems quite reasonable if you ask me.

2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, you said you placed the order on May 3, while the corresponding Beijing time is 2018-05-04, that is Friday, the estimated shipping time (not delivery time) of this drone is 1 business days, that is on Monday, 2018-05-07, and the package was shipped out as estimated. I'm afraid there is no delay.
But for your unpleasant experience with our online chat, we are sincerely sorry, could you please leave us with your email account which you are used to contact our support so that we could make an investigation to verify if you were promised a discount for the inconvenience? Thank you very much.

2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules