Time/date stamp?
5269 7 2015-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hjf
lvl.1

United States

I've RTFM and searched the forum to no avail, but is it possible to include a time/date stamp on the camera and video?
2015-5-11
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

If you take a picture using the RAW format them details like that are stored in the image, however video and JPG do not contain any info.

2015-5-11
Use props
BWJ
lvl.4

Denmark

Strange, all my Photos in JPG contains GPS coordinates, time stamp, resolution, size, and many other infos.
2015-5-12
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

BWJ Posted at 2015-5-13 01:08
Strange, all my Photos in JPG contains GPS coordinates, time stamp, resolution, size, and many other ...

Really ?

I didnt think JPG stored data like that, I stand corrected.
2015-5-12
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

On the PC you are viewing the files with you can click (in the view tab) on details and it will,give you the info.
2015-5-13
Use props
RossB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2562 ft
United States

Is there any way to automatically have that timestamp data imprinted on the resulting jpg without someone having to edit the photos using the jpg properties?
2018-3-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I think I read somewhere that it's possible to make the date/time appear on the vid/photo if you select a certain option in the Go app?  Let's see if somebody can confirm.  
2018-3-23
Use props
nilram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34724 ft
United States

Has there been any answer to this at all?
From my experience, and I could very well be wrong, toggling an on screen time stamp, even cycling through recording time, time/date, date, 12h time, 24h time, has been available as long as consumer digital video has existed.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules