Need help
575 7 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1cd8c5de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 143661 ft
Canada

Tonight I was taking off and into 41 second into the flight my video feed went dead I’m all up to date with the apps and got a iPhone 8+ with the new iso need help please

2018-5-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Uninstall and reinstall the app.
2018-5-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also best to reboot your phone after an IOS update too.
2018-5-9
Use props
fans1cd8c5de
lvl.2
Canada

Ok will try that thank you
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Note to do a backup of your important videos and sync the records on the app when removing the app. Besides, please check if you could control the gimbal by the RC. If the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC.
If you can control it, and the video feed works normally when the drone is near around you, please check if the antennas of the RC and AC have unfolded and pointed correctly.
Check the interference of the WiFi settings, try different locations for flying.
If it doesn't help, please provide more details and some screenshots for further help.
2018-5-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi, If you still had connection via the RC then you issue is the cable, I am sure you are using the cable supplied by Dji, if yes use your phone cable and connect to the bottom usb port and try from there. The cables supplied by Dji do not last very long
2018-5-9
Use props
fans1cd8c5de
lvl.2
Canada

Well I did more test in a controlled environment and it did it at least 3 more times I did try with a new cable and even change phones and did the same thing   I still have control of the drone but loose video feed.  The only way I don’t lose feed as bad is if I use the DJI goggles
2018-5-9
Use props
fans1cd8c5de
lvl.2
Canada

Forgot to mention the drone is new it’s got about 4 outside Flights
2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules