567 1 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7d861256
New
United States

I have. And iPhone 7plus  With many apps on the App Store im able to Record 4K@24FPS and a Video Bitrate of up 120mbps , The current Osmo app only allows 4K@30Fps and bit rare is much lower . In future updates it would be amazing to allow users like me to take full advantage of 24FPS-4K cinematic shooting using the OSMO app itself , basically they can do it I don’t see why a Osmo cannot build on to this . Also the app crashes I reinstalled it more times than I can count . I hope 24FPS with a high video bitrate is something you guys will do in the future .

ProMovie does it like this , but nothing works better if OSMO would update there setting to do things like this .

2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that Osmo Mobile 2 only supports 40K, 30fps at the moment, we will forward your need to our engineers for consideration.
If your stock Camera can take 24fps, we suggest to use HID function, which means when you connect to Osmo Mobile 2's Bluetooth via DJI Go, then exit the APP and you can also use the stock Camera APP in your phone for shooting, Osmo Mobile 2 could just to a stabilizer. The shutter and video buttons in the handle can be used to control the volume button in your phone, thereby to trigger the video and picture taking.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules