No Case ID and poor info about repair status.
2079 6 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Croq
lvl.1

Czechia

I would like to kindly ask you for a help. I gave my drone to my dealer becase I had an accident and repair is needed (my backwards sensors stopped work because my dron crashed). Problem is, that i didn´t recieve any CASE number so I can´t check information and status of my repair. My dealer refused to send me the CASE number and I have poor information about drone repair. I am under time pressure because on 19th of May I am going on holiday and I would like to take drone with me Please, could you check my case and tell me if I can do something for make repair faster?

My drone should be in Netherland service office. I can provide all details about my dealer from Czech Republic, about myself and about my dron (SN, EAN, UPC, proof of purchase). Is it possible to help me pls and get some info about estimated date of repair?

I would be really thankful for every help.
Thank you very much,
Croq
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Croq, sorry for the difficulties. Is there any reason that the dealer doesn't provide the case number? Please provide the serial number to me, I will try to search the relative info.
Besides, please also provide the dealer's info to me, if it is an authorized dealer, I would like to forward this case to the proper team and try to see if there is anything we can do.
2018-5-10
Use props
Croq
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-10 00:25
Croq, sorry for the difficulties. Is there any reason that the dealer doesn't provide the case number? Please provide the serial number to me, I will try to search the relative info.
Besides, please also provide the dealer's info to me, if it is an authorized dealer, I would like to forward this case to the proper team and try to see if there is anything we can do.

Thor, thank you for superfast reaction. They refused it for no reason, just wrote me, that they can´t give it to me directly.
I´m sending you all details about drone and dealer via personal message.
Thank you very much.
2018-5-10
Use props
Croq
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-10 00:25

SN:0K1DF1A2BD4600

Date of made: 01/2018

My Dealer details: TELINK, spol. s.r.o.; Na Zlatě 2835/3, 15800, Prague, Czech Republic.
2018-5-10
Use props
Croq
lvl.1

Czechia

It is this shop on your webpages (TELINK spol. s.r.o. is company which owns this retail shop):
DJI AUTHORIZED RETAIL STORE
Na Zlate 2835/3, Praha 13
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Croq Posted at 2018-5-10 00:39
SN:0K1DF1A2BD4600

Date of made: 01/2018

Thank you, I had provided the case to the proper team and try the best to help. If there is an update, I will let you know. Thank you for your patience.
2018-5-10
Use props
Croq
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-10 04:06
Thank you, I had provided the case to the proper team and try the best to help. If there is an update, I will let you know. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules