ESC Status Error. Turn off aircraft and restart. Contact DJI supp...
22970 63 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndreaN
New
Flight distance : 2572 ft
United States

Good evening.  Susan.  I recently acquired a p3 advanced from a friend of mine.  Worked great but had some props stress cracks. I ordered a new shell.  Moved the electronics in it and when I powered back in everything seems to work,  cameras,  GPS but I try to lift off I receive esc error.  It also tells me that im in attitude mode.  Not sure if related.  I tried to upgrade to the .30 firmware with no luck.  

Any idea or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Andrea
2019-9-1
Use props
slntswrd
New

Hi Susan,

Same problem for me, no crash or hardlanding, but suddenly i got this ESC status error on my P3P. Can I try with this firmware before contacting the customer support?
2019-9-8
Use props
djiuser_eTQGliGnxAgt
New

Dji Susan I have the same problem can you send me the link to update my firmware for the phantom 3 pro thanks
2019-9-18
Use props
Patricio Cantu
New

Mexico

Hello Susan please help! I have a phantom 3 pro and everything worked well, I had the latest update a month ago. But today after 15 minutes of flying it, it appeared "esc status error restart aircraft". I restart it multiple times and didnt worked. Please what could I do or what is the solution? Thank you!
2019-10-25
Use props
djiuser_vd08dpEZztUR
New

Colombia

Buena noche también tengo el mismo problema y el motor de las hélices no encienden marca error .
Me envía porfavor el link de descarga para actualizar . Gracias
2020-3-15
Use props
Bouki1972
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52323 ft

France

djiuser_b2VxoYsrqdJg Posted at 2018-5-25 02:05
Hello. I also got this problem it appear suddenly. Drone has never been involved in the crash or hard landing. It is Phantom 3 professional. Than I update it to the firmwire 1.11.20 and the problem was still there (nothing has change). Than I found a 1.11.30 firmwire on one forum and I upgrade it to this and than the i can fly for 1 time and after I turn it off and back on it again goes to ESC error. I try this turning off and on for about 10 times and than again I was flying normal but after turning off the ESC again appeared and now again I tried many times and no luck. But this must be some fix because when is flying is everything ok, after turning it off the problem is again. What can I do? I thought maybe of instaling some old firmwire? or what do you think? Thank you for your answer. I am really desparet because i put a lot of money in this and now i can not fly...

I have exactly the same issue. I am fed up with this P3P
2020-4-20
Use props
nothing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18802 ft
  • >>>
United States

Havent flown my p3p in a while and decided to do so tonight.  getting this error after several restarts not able to fly.  i see everyone talking about a v1.11.30 Firmware while the downloads page only shows v1.11.20.  How do I get the latest firmware to see if this resolves my issue.  This drone has hardly been flown and has never been crashed.
2020-5-15
Use props
yonatanb
New

Israel

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-13 23:37
Hey there, does the issue appear suddenly? Has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? And what's the current firmware?

helo dji susan i have a dji spark and  when I try to take off with my drone it say's esc error can you help me

thank you
2020-7-8
Use props
RUIFI
New

Portugal

Join the club...
2020-8-16
Use props
fansd1991bfb
New
Flight distance : 65676 ft

United States

Hello. Wondering if the update to .30 has helped anyone. I have a p3p no crashes or hard landings, had not flown for a while. Now getting the error message everyone else is in this group about ESC error. Can anyone help or has there been a more recent update that has fixed this issue?
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_TH8jVzhOrMoe
New

Greece

djiuser_b2VxoYsrqdJg Posted at 2018-5-25 02:05
Hello. I also got this problem it appear suddenly. Drone has never been involved in the crash or hard landing. It is Phantom 3 professional. Than I update it to the firmwire 1.11.20 and the problem was still there (nothing has change). Than I found a 1.11.30 firmwire on one forum and I upgrade it to this and than the i can fly for 1 time and after I turn it off and back on it again goes to ESC error. I try this turning off and on for about 10 times and than again I was flying normal but after turning off the ESC again appeared and now again I tried many times and no luck. But this must be some fix because when is flying is everything ok, after turning it off the problem is again. What can I do? I thought maybe of instaling some old firmwire? or what do you think? Thank you for your answer. I am really desparet because i put a lot of money in this and now i can not fly...

Hello panel, I ahve the same problem after the upgrade. Please if possible advice asap I am suppose to sell it on Friday. Please
2021-2-2
Use props
herby21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101270 ft
United States

P3A, here "esc status error. restart aircraft. contact dji support if this persists after restart"
P3A_FW_V01.11.0020.bin

No crash, no hard landing, just started with the same problem
Please advice,  thank you
D.

IMG_5845.jpg
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_hhzrgMdZlcCt
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-29 00:16
Sorry for the troubles. May I know which drone do you refer? If you have the ESC error just after updating the firmware, please let us know, we'll send the link and reinstall the firmware.

Same Troubles. After the update of the firmware. Errors appeared. Esc and propulsion error. Please help
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hhzrgMdZlcCt Posted at 6-29 18:46
Same Troubles. After the update of the firmware. Errors appeared. Esc and propulsion error. Please help

Hi, may I know which drone do you have?
2021-7-4
Use props
Spyderstevens
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-8-22 04:10
I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please kindly check later, thanks!

I am so tired of the fact I spent 2000 dollars on this trash FPV drone.  I’ve NEVER CRASHED IT and still I get all these errors nonstop including the propulsion system error and ESC error. If it’s not one thing it’s another. It’s either I need to upgrade the controller firmware or the motion controller firmware or the battery firmware or the damn drone firmware.  This is a nightmare and I will never buy DJI again.  Why does this expensive intelligent drone have so many problems?  Fix this ... now!  Every time I go to use this trash I have an error!!,,
2021-7-12
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Why did you update the firmware?
What drone are you talking about?
Was it working before the update?
2021-7-12
Use props
Spyderstevens
lvl.1

United States

Same.  Please advise
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Spyderstevens Posted at 7-13 01:14
Same.  Please advise

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 (for FPV series)software on your PC or Mac, and kindly please update/refresh the firmware as this might help the issue. You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software. If the problem persists, we may suggest you send it back to us for inspection. Thank you!
https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2021-7-13
Use props
Spyderstevens
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-13 03:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 (for FPV series)software on your PC or Mac, and kindly please update/refresh the firmware as this might help the issue. You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software. If the problem persists, we may suggest you send it back to us for inspection. Thank you!
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Will do.  Standby for updates.  By the way, the motion controller turns the drone the opposite way of where I point it.   Thoughts?  Fixes?
2021-7-13
Use props
marshall.allenlive.com
New

United States

I have the same problem,

Dji phantom 3 professional recently updated to 1.1 1.20

ESC status error

Help
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_9L2lhp6J3Sli
New

Palestine

The drone fell and this warning appeared to me
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_9L2lhp6J3Sli
New

Palestine

The drone fell and this warning appeared to me
mavic air 1
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_Y4gjnZH0A5e2
New

Czechia

Hi, I have a drone dji phantom 3 advanced and when i turn it on it starts warming but when it writes me that its ready to go it sent me a warning that there is the ESC status error.
What can i do?
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Y4gjnZH0A5e2 Posted at 11-8 09:31
Hi, I have a drone dji phantom 3 advanced and when i turn it on it starts warming but when it writes me that its ready to go it sent me a warning that there is the ESC status error.
What can i do?

Hello there. Please try to re-install the App. Replace the mobile device.  If the prompt disappears, the ESC error is a false positive. If the issue persists, please ensure the firmware is in the latest version. You can download the firmware here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads. Have a nice day.
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules