Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unusual, intermittent buzzing sound during start up
792 3 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juan_sz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 263878 ft
Argentina

Hi,

I had the gimbal replaced after a crash. (https://forum.dji.com/thread-129605-1-1.html). I was going to try it out during the weekend when I came across this  intermittent buzzing sound during startup. No errors shown in the dji  app. Tried with a different fully charged battery and without the props,  same thing.

Short clip below.

I will appreciate your suggestions,
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please try to update the firmware for the drone to check if it fixed? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help, thanks!
2018-5-11
Use props
juan_sz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 263878 ft
Argentina

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-11 01:07
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please try to update the firmware for the drone to check if it fixed? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help, thanks!

Hi,

Thanks. The authorized technician where I took it upgraded the firmware, appears that the drone was behind several f/w updates. It is  now working correctly.

However, is this normal? I understand the importance of firmware upgrade, but how is it that the drone will beep this way only because the fw is outdated. Shouldn't it warn via the app that a fw is required before continuing further?

This drone has given me a lot of problems since the beginning, and after this I don't feel comfortable using it. The crash I had , which actually was the drone running almost out of battery and not auto-landing, even with RTH instruction given when the battery was 40%. Is this normal?
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

juan_sz Posted at 2018-5-11 06:31
Hi,

Thanks. The authorized technician where I took it upgraded the firmware, appears that the drone was behind several f/w updates. It is  now working correctly.

Hi, thank you for your update, glad to know that it is working correctly now. Actually, if there is an issue, there will be an error message on the DJI GO4 app to let you know what happened, so please keep close attention to the notification from the DJI GO4 app, if there is no error message, then you don't need to worry so much.
2018-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules