Problem with the camera
701 9 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Baba7874
lvl.1

Helo,
In first, I would like to apologize about my english, I'm french.

Since a few weeks, I have a problem with my P3S.
I can't recieve video from the drone. But I can take off the drone, control it in air like a normal flight, but just without camera...
My DJI GO app is the lastest version. I never crashed my drone so, I think the problem does not come from the camera.

When I turn on my drone, the sound signal and the movement of the camera is okay.
But after that, the camera seems disconnected, it doesn't move, and remains suspended in flight and undergoes no mechanical adjustment.
As if the drone did not take it into consideration anymore.
And this is the same in DJI GO APP, as you can see on my screenshot.

I already tried to change my location, restart my drone, my phone and my remote controler, but, it didn't change anything.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and A galaxy S6 Edge, on this two phones, the problem is the same.

I don't know what to do to unblock the situation.
If you have any informations about how to solve this problem, I'll take it!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cordially, Baba7874

Screenshot_20180510-203652.png
2018-5-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Try unplugging the pin on top of the gimbal with several wires, then plugging back in.  You van easily do it with a butter knife .
2018-5-10
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Why the Go app shows up <HD> on status bar right from the RC status ? That´s not P3S like. What Go app version is it?
2018-5-10
Use props
Baba7874
lvl.1

Hello and thank you very much for answering me.

ALABAMA, I tried to do this but the result is the same :/ I think, this is a frameware problem but I canot update...

Peterx I have screenshots of what's going on in my application you can watch all this. And I don't know why there was this "HD" on status bar.
When I tried to update the SD card, an error occurs. "No SD Card Inserted. Unable to update". It may have a link with my video feedback.

It's curious because if I manually touch the camera, no mechanical resistance occurs but I can still see on the application, the orientation of the camera change.
And still without video feedback.

Thank you again for your help.
2018-5-13
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

What SD card is plugged in your Phantoms camera? Can it be the SD card is not accepted by the Phantom?
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. It is recommended to change another working SD card and refer the tutorial video to update the firmware to see whether the issue remains.
2018-5-13
Use props
Baba7874
lvl.1

My SD card is "SanDisk Ultra 8 GO". The SD Card was given with the drone.

When I plug directly my SD in my computer, there is no problem I can read it, but if i try to connect the card with the USB port of the drone, nothing is happening.
Here is the message of windows when I try to connect the USB port of the drone into my computer:
"one of the usb devices connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it" (the SD card is in my drone at this moment)

So, I canot update the SD card directly by DJI GO APP and no longer directly by an USB connection enter the drone and my computer.

I really do not know how to do or even where the problem really comes from.
But yes, I think that I will buy another SD card to test if the problem is the same.

Do you think that the cause of my camera problem is due to a failed update? Or a problem directly with the camera of the drone?

Thank you again and again for your help .
2018-5-14
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Germany

What USB plug was used for reading the card of the camera? On gimbal plug or the AC´s body plug?
2018-5-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Baba7874 Posted at 2018-5-14 08:37
My SD card is "SanDisk Ultra 8 GO". The SD Card was given with the drone.

When I plug directly my SD in my computer, there is no problem I can read it, but if i try to connect the card with the USB port of the drone, nothing is happening.

To update a P3 Standard, you do not connect the SD card to the USB port of the drone, you place it in the SD card slot on the camera.
2018-5-14
Use props
Baba7874
lvl.1

Geebax, yes I actually puted the SD card in the camera slot but when I connected the drone to my computer with the USB cable, it does not recognize :/. It's as if the camera of the drone did not take into account the SD card but I'm not sure.

Peterx, I tried to read the SD card from the drone by connecting it with a USB cable but nothing happens.
I also tried to directly connect the SD card to my computer with my micro SD player. And at this moment, I could read the SD card normally but without the drone.

I have my P3 since 2 years, this is my first problem :/ .
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules