809 5 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twilloo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63510 ft
  • >>>
United States

Newbie question. I have the p4p and a mini 4. the mini 4 just does not have the power to do what I want to do with my p4p so I just got an ipad pro and I think it will work better, but I have always been an andorid guy so I am not sure how to get all of my flight data and video from my mini4 to my ipad pro. I thought that items in the dji cloud would load when I signed it but it did not.  any listed steps would be much apprciated.  thanks
2018-5-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

As long as you have synced everything on your old device, when you log in on the new one , it should be in the cloud.
2018-5-10
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an Android tablet that I use to fly and I also fly using my iPhone 8 Plus. All of the flight data is saved in the cloud through the DJI GO 4 app. When you go from one device to another you have to log into your DJI account with the same email as you originally signed up with. Then at the main window go to flight record and then in the upper right hand corner click on the little cloud icon. This will start the synchronization of all your flight data.
2018-5-10
Use props
twilloo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63510 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-10 16:15
I have an Android tablet that I use to fly and I also fly using my iPhone 8 Plus. All of the flight data is saved in the cloud through the DJI GO 4 app. When you go from one device to another you have to log into your DJI account with the same email as you originally signed up with. Then at the main window go to flight record and then in the upper right hand corner click on the little cloud icon. This will start the synchronization of all your flight data.

thanks much
2018-5-10
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

No problem.
2018-5-10
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft

I use a IPad 2017 for flight ops and a IPad Air 2 for editing.   I use a lighting SD card reader to transfer data from drone to IPad.   

I have also found a I-Easy Drive thumb drive.   I has a LIghting connector and USB connector.  You can transfer data between IOS devices or between IOS and PC.   It is the coolest little thing I’ve seen in a long time.
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules