Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Poor video on tablet
1327 5 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pviola188
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3001736 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Pro and use a brand new Samsung Tab E to fly with instead of my phone. The problem I have is the video on the tablet is extremely poor. Very choppy and pixelated. DJI support says there si nothing I can do about this. When I use my phone however the picture is clear. How can I make my tab work? Its brand new, has nothing on it except DJI go4, and I disabled as much as I could to free up space and memory. HELP!!!
2018-5-10
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I think you are getting the choppy video because the processor and the RAM of the Tab E might be falling short on what you need for smooth video. I have a slightly older Samsung tablet also and I get the same issues. When I hook up my top of the line phone I have no issues. A lot of user here swear by the iPad Pro which has a killer processor and 4GB of RAM which definitely helps out. You may want to consider returning it and saving for a more robust tablet.

Someone here may have a solution but it might just come down to the performance of the device itself.
2018-5-10
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

the specs for your tablet are important for sure, but the video on on your tablet is a cached version. the original is on the SD card. import it and you will not have the same issue.
2018-5-11
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Second Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I use an 2017 iPad and it works very well. You should try with a more powerful device
2018-5-12
Use props
markcowell23
New

India

I have a Mavic Pro and use a brand new Samsung Tab E to fly with instead of my phone. The problem I have is the video on the tablet is extremely poor. Very choppy and pixelated. DJI support says there si nothing I can do about this. When I use my phone however the picture is clear. How can I make my tab work? Its brand new, has nothing on it except DJI go4, and I disabled as much as I could to free up space and memory. HELP!!!

Facing same issue
2019-8-18
Use props
djiuser_XbFgN1ukw3yE
lvl.1
Canada

I just did my first flights with my new Mavic Air today using a 2 yr old Samsung Tab E. I didn't notice any problem with picture.
I saw a website that recommended  a bunch of settings on the Tab. Turn off notifications. Set display brightness to max. , etc.  Also, I have 16G microSD in the Tab.

Glare is the big issue for me.
2019-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules