MA v01.00.0400 Issues (glitch in yaw and slowly turning in yaw)
21063 274 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 07:51
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=135217&fromuid=260008

Would you call these people liars. So I think we can say for sure it was in 0300.

Keep trying to spin facts to BS, not gonna save your idiot ass now...

Oh look, @Brantel has come out with some data on part 2 of the same flight, let's see if I was a "liar" about my issues here too...
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

Brantel Posted at 2018-7-11 07:45
For Fly053 DAT file, I can see signs of yaw drift in several places but here are the most obvious ones:
[view_image]

Thank you very much @Brantel, it is much appreciated!

Looking forward to see what you find from the last flight record I posted.

Cheers mate!
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 07:51
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=135217&fromuid=260008

Would you call these people liars. So I think we can say for sure it was in 0300.

So looks like I was telling the whole and complete truth about drifting and yaw glitching, as my logs clearly show issues in flight that would manifest as a yaw or roll glitch visually...

And there is video evidence to support it as well.

Then we still have my June 24 flight to go thru once Brantel looks at the data.

Hallmark007, next time you bait someone into showing their logs because you accuse them of being liars and spreading FAKE NEWS, remember this thread, and perhaps learn a lesson here. STFU when you are warned and don't be a smarta$$, because you don't know JACK!
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 08:03
Keep trying to spin facts to BS, not gonna save your idiot ass now...

Oh look, @Brantel has come out with some data on part 2 of the same flight, let's see if I was a "liar" about my issues here too...

Well you said it wasn’t a problem with 0300, what’s your answer to the post I’ve just shown you. Are you not going to lecture me on this.
Regarding Yaw problem I have been on many threads acknowledging this , I’ll dig them up for you. I have also said in these threads that I had seen it first hand.
Also Brantel has been told by dji engineers that it is safe to fly.
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 08:12
Well you said it wasn’t a problem with 0300, what’s your answer to the post I’ve just shown you. Are you not going to lecture me on this.
Regarding Yaw problem I have been on many threads acknowledging this , I’ll dig them up for you. I have also said in these threads that I had seen it first hand.
Also Brantel has been told by dji engineers that it is safe to fly.

But yet you've stated this isn't an issue and is to be expected of DJI drones at takeoff, so according to your stupidity, this is all normal, isn't it?

And I guess you missed the MULTIPLE posts informing you that a code change can amplify previously sporadic issues to the forefront with an update. But then I guess you're too stupid to know that too, or your selective reading is preventing you from accepting that.

And since 0400 came out, this issue has become MUCH larger, so you trying to hide behind this is yet ANOTHER attempt at deflecting away from the fact YOU ARE AN IDIOT who has NO CLUE what he's talking about!

You're done here pal, you've been exposed, and any more attempts at deflection or spin will be exposed just as quickly!
2018-7-11
Use props
Brantel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 294997 ft

The DJI support employee that has told me (and many others now) on multiple forums that this is a known issue is Ken Booth.  He is also known as Blade Strike on some forums.
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 08:20
But yet you've stated this isn't an issue and is to be expected of DJI drones at takeoff, so according to your stupidity, this is all normal, isn't it?

And I guess you missed the MULTIPLE posts informing you that a code change can amplify previously sporadic issues to the forefront with an update. But then I guess you're too stupid to know that too, or your selective reading is preventing you from accepting that.

So again you were wrong, it was an issue with 0300 FW , so not an issue caused by 0400 so rolling back may just meet a reacurrance of the problem.

I believe the only one who was exposed is yourself, you try to create hysteria, when clearly the problem is nothing like you are trying to portray and should not stop anyone from flying.
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 08:25
So again you were wrong, it was an issue with 0300 FW , so not an issue caused by 0400 so rolling back may just meet a reacurrance of the problem.

I believe the only one who was exposed is yourself, you try to create hysteria, when clearly the problem is nothing like you are trying to portray and should not stop anyone from flying.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG, Mr. 25° is 1/4 turn, and "yaw drift at takeoff is normal for DJI drones" is still trying to play that BS card! Go F yourself you stupid putz!

You're just digging yourself an even bigger hole! You've been proven FLAT OUT WRONG in black and white, and you STILL claim I'm bringing hysteria?! What a TOOL! So by that definition, ANY pilot who posts on here more than once with this, or any other issue, is being hysterical? And I guess not being able to keep the drone flying straight doesn't present a significant, and possibly dangerous, problem to MA pilots?

I guess some people really can be that inept!

2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
By Official decree of all knowing, all seeing, all of alls
Your forum god has ruled compass references of 0 through 360 degrees shall be forever struck!
From hence forth, all compasses will be Metric based.  Numbered from 00 to 99 going clockwise around compass face,
with 00 representing North.   As illustrated below:
hallmark007-Official-Compass.jpg

2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 08:32
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG, Mr. 25° is 1/4 turn, and "yaw drift at takeoff is normal for DJI drones" is still trying to play that BS card! Go F yourself you stupid putz!

Again I never said Yaw movement was normal at take off, more lies from you,
What I said was that movement at take off, of the drone was normal and IMU would bring aircrafts correct attitude into place shortly there after. And if there was abnormal movement then in normal circumstances calibrating IMU should correct this and bring aircrafts correct attitude back into place.

So taking text out of context is what you do normally around here. Maybe it’s you who needs calibrating.
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 08:38
Again I never said Yaw movement was normal at take off, more lies from you,
What I said was that movement at take off, of the drone was normal and IMU would bring aircrafts correct attitude into place shortly there after. And if there was abnormal movement then in normal circumstances calibrating IMU should correct this and bring aircrafts correct attitude back into place.

Only person lying here is you:

This is you insinuating this normal behaviour for DJI, you f'ing shmuck! Are you really this stupid, that you don't even read to yourself what you're saying and how stupid this is???

By your logic, EVERY DJI drone will yaw 25-30° on takeoff, potentially ruing takeoff shots and causing other potential issues?

You goof! You're the one who is lying! Even when proven completely WRONG you still keep lying and making yourself look even more stupid!

Guess you need more embarrassment...
2018-7-11
Use props
Lifescaner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3091 ft
Germany

more Popcorn please !
But how long must we wait ?
Come on DJI, give us a solution for this dangerous Problem !
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Again out of context, if you read what I wrote, then you might understand.
Again I will repeat you are just trying create Hysteria, nobody said that slight drift in Yaw wasn’t present in some users drones, so stop trying to create hysteria.
2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

HM7 - I think by what your saying that at take off Aircraft moves in a Yaw action approx 27 degrees, this is then corrected, by IMU bringing Aircraft back to its correct attitude, this is something we can see in most dji drones at take off.
HM7 - Again I never said Yaw movement was normal at take off,

Sure as heck implied it was normal, along with attempt to dismiss the Yaw problems as being seen with''most dji drones at take off.''

You would think after someone made such a complete and utter fool of themselves, they would know when to slither back under their bridge for couple of months.  
But No!  The Thread Trashing Troll is back.
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-11 08:57
HM7 - I think by what your saying that at take off Aircraft moves in a Yaw action approx 27 degrees, this is then corrected, by IMU bringing Aircraft back to its correct attitude, this is something we can see in most dji drones at take off.
HM7 - Again I never said Yaw movement was normal at take off,

Personally, I think he just has mental problems at this point...

Also, for a “professional pilot”, he sure spends an abnormal amount of time on this forum instead of actually piloting drones!

Perhaps it’s because he isn’t a pro pilot, which is evident by his complete lack of knowledge!!!
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-8 17:32
Sadly,

I took my MA out for a flight yesterday, and less than 2m into the takeoff procedure, it (almost violently) yawed to the left I'd say a good 20-25 degrees, and once reaching precision takeoff altitude of 6m, started yawing slowly to the left again, and shaking.

“, I would restrict the drone to short-range VLOS from that point on. No sense in taking a risk of losing your bird, or worse, having it crash into something, or someone.“

“1000m and an altitude of between 60-90m. “
“Above is what you wrote, below is what happened”

I find this all a bit rich coming from you, telling others it’s not safe to use their drones unless they fly within VLOS .

While you yourself go flying completely out of VLOS over 1200 metres 350 ft above your countries legal limit. While flying this far and clearly in manned airspace, you put many people at risk of injury and also much worse.
Lecturing people about anything, including whether they fly or how far they fly is a bit rich coming from someone, who has been complaining about his aircraft being unsafe to fly.

Let’s see. You have said on numerous occasions on this forum that both your aircraft and others showing problems are NOT SAFE TO FLY.
Yet you decide not only once but twice to take your aircraft, on the first occasion 1200 metres completely out of VLOS , not only that you put all manned aircraft in immediate danger by 1 flying 350 ft above Canadian regulations for flying drones. You flew completely out of VLOS 150 ft straight into manned airspace, with no consideration for anyone else who uses any airspace.
I can only see a couple of reasons anyone would want to fly this far, NONE why anyone want to fly this high out of VLOS . 1 to check how far your drone can fly, 2/ to check transmission, if your reason was #2 then you conveniently forgot to bring the good news back to the forum, again this wouldn’t sit well with creating hysteria.

So it’s all very hypocritical coming from you trying to both advise and lecture what they do with there drone. Hypocrisy is the least I can say about that.

We also note that on all your recent flights shown here. None of the other issues you have continually complaining you have. Strong signal interference (NONE) weak transmission (NONE) motor current (NONE). You obviously thought it wasn’t important to pass on to others that these issues had suddenly disappeared from your drone. But that may have just help to quell the hysteria, you’re trying to create. Yaw problem does not need to be tested at 1200 metres distance and 650 altitude, particularly if the drone owner has been consistently telling everyone he has come across NOT TO FLY WITH YAW PROBLEMS. Reckless is the word for this, and this kind of reckless flying helps no drone flyers.

So your left with a slight Yaw problem, remember not enough of a problem to take your drone away 1200 metres and 650 ft altitude. Not caring for either other people or Pilots or their crew or passengers for first responders helicopters and their pilots.
So get down of your pedestal, because you’ve shown your true colours here, you are not or never have been concerned about other users on this forum . Your a hypocrite who has just exposed himself.
So I would say to others as dji have said to the OP Brantel , and as you have shown apart from your ignorance towards people on this forum, your countries drone regulations, you total disregard to all other aviation, and your disregard to both the general public and their property, it’s quite safe to fly your aircraft, and this slight Yaw issue will be sorted in the next Firmware.

So don’t try to either lecture me or any other forum members here.

You are only here to try to create hysteria
2018-7-11
Use props
Brantel
lvl.4
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-10 19:26
OK,

Here is the data from my June 24 flight where I also experienced the yaw glitches...

Here is the log event that looks the most like the video for FLY049:

yaw glitch 4.png
Notice the yaw glitch turn to the left.  With a rapid jerk to the left.  Then the pilot corrected with right rudder input and the drone rotated back to near the original heading.

2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Brantel Posted at 2018-7-11 09:50

I find it interesting that the poster, said 3 times that he could clearly see his drone yawing to the right, yet your log clearly shows one glitch Yaw to the left.
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 09:35
“, I would restrict the drone to short-range VLOS from that point on. No sense in taking a risk of losing your bird, or worse, having it crash into something, or someone.“

Hey, Irish Flat Foot,

I took the drone out that distance OVER A LAKE in the BACK COUNTRY more than 50km from the nearest town, up in the mountains, in OPEN AIR SPACE:

You want to give us more of your LIES?

And as I've said before, I will ALWAYS tell anyone to always fly in VLOS, but if I alone, in a deserted location, am willing to fly outside of VLOS for a test flight, which is EXACTLY what I did, knowing if the drone went haywire, the only thing it would do is crash into a tree and die, and not hurt anyone else, then that is my choice and responsibility to risk losing my bird.

You're just baiting me, like you did before, claiming you don't see my issues with Strong Signal Interference, disrupted video transmission, and all the other issues the MA has with 0400. You had your arse handed to you before, with LOG after LOG demonstrating the other issues I've had.

Want to be embarrassed again with the other issues? As I have more data for those! This thread is specific to yaw and drifting, hence why I'm posting relevant logs!

I won't be baited by a dumb Irish flatfoot who is twisting facts and reality so far into the Twilight Zone it's becoming comical!

The only person raising all kinds of hysteria and deceit is YOU. You had so many fallacies in that one trash post it's astonishing!!!

You can definitely go F yourself, you're finished around here! You have dug a hole so deep for yourself you will NEVER be able to crawl out of it, and each time you do, I'll be there, showing people why they shouldn't trust you!

Goodbye
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

Again,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these @Brantel! If you're ever in British Columbia, I owe you a good drink!

This conclusively proves I've been experiencing yaw and drift issues, just as I've been saying, despite being called a liar for so long.

And the funny thing is, I'm now being called a liar about the other issues I've experienced, how rich is that?

Guess some people just want to be embarrassed into the grounds!
2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 09:19
Personally, I think he just has mental problems at this point...

Also, for a “professional pilot”, he sure spends an abnormal amount of time on this forum instead of actually piloting drones!

After several of his Hoof in Mouth statements like - throttle used to go forward and backwards, quadcopter flies like an airplane, his hysteria over magnetic fields, roll is pitch (or whatever), and now with 25-degree & 1/4 turn Smoke Blowing, hard to believe he is Professional drone pilot.  Let alone some company would trust him with their $$$$ professional drone doing close in inspections of $$$$$$ wind turbines.  I can't even imagine a company working with such a person more than once.

His advice outside of anything more than: refresh firmware, reinstall GO App, re-calibrate IMU / Gimbal / Compass / R.C. sticks, format SD card needs to be taken with grain of salt.  

2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 10:05
I find it interesting that the poster, said 3 times that he could clearly see his drone yawing to the right, yet your log clearly shows one glitch Yaw to the left.

That wasn't on this flight log you dumb moron!!! OMG!!!

I need more popcorn, you're sooooo stupid!
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-11 10:38
After several of his Hoof in Mouth statements like - throttle used to go forward and backwards, quadcopter flies like an airplane, his hysteria over magnetic fields, roll is pitch (or whatever), and now with 25-degree & 1/4 turn Smoke Blowing, hard to believe he is Professional drone pilot.  Let alone some company would trust him with their $$$$ professional drone doing close in inspections of $$$$$$ wind turbines.  I can't even imagine a company working with such a person more than once.

Oh this Irish clown is nothing of the sort! He even admitted in a vile PM to me what he really is, and he is NOT a pro drone pilot! At first I was contemplating posting that chat here for everyone to see his true colours, but he's done an adequate job of ruining his reputation himself, simply because he couldn't keep his troll mouth shut and got his arse handed to him by factual logs, which he STILL tries to twist around as being "normal" or pilot error!

Just pity this poor sap, he needs help!
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 10:36
Again,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these @Brantel! If you're ever in British Columbia, I owe you a good drink!

As you said 3 times you saw it drift because of yaw move ment to the right, as brantel said it clearly yawed to the left. Telescope didn’t work well that day.

As far as your derogatory comments about me and my country, there pretty lame.

You clearly flew in manned airspace, you can clearly see in your log warning of D class. You are reckless and that’s what your log shows.

It also shows that you were flying what you thought was a straight line clearly going to the right , and as you said this was Yaw movement WRONG I LMAO at that one. Also your list of Yaw and roll movements above NONE of them showed up, and this tells me you hadn’t a clue what you were looking at.
2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Brantel,

Thank you for taking both time and effort to review logs, and post what you found.  Your time and efforts are going to help a MA owners having problems with .0400 FW; that were being dismmised by a few ''Useful Tools'' around here.

Being there is cross-over code between Mavics, problems introduced to one Mavic line can creep into other Mavic line.  As such, I believe you have helped both Mavic Air and Maic Pro owners.

Thanks again!
2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 10:43
Oh this Irish clown is nothing of the sort! He even admitted in a vile PM to me what he really is, and he is NOT a pro drone pilot! At first I was contemplating posting that chat here for everyone to see his true colours, but he's done an adequate job of ruining his reputation himself, simply because he couldn't keep his troll mouth shut and got his arse handed to him by factual logs, which he STILL tries to twist around as being "normal" or pilot error!

Just pity this poor sap, he needs help!

Worrisome is him passing himself off as expert in drones and as pro; and unknowing people taking his Smoke Blowing as factual advice.  
Do wonder how many times people seeking help here have left thinking - ''Pilot Error''; when in fact it was problem(s) with their drone, firmware, app, R.C., or smartdevice?
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 10:45
As you said 3 times you saw it drift because of yaw move ment to the right, as brantel said it clearly yawed to the left. Telescope didn’t work well that day.

As far as your derogatory comments about me and my country, there pretty lame.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Once again you show you are NOT a professional pilot!!!

If you depend on the DJI app to accurately tell you what is, and is not actual properly rated airspace, then it is YOU who are putting the public around you in danger!

Good example... Here is what the DJI app shows me for restricted airspace for my region:

Now here is what AirMap shows for restricted airspace and information for the same area:

So by going off the bunk information from the DJI app, I would actually have flown many times in restricted airspace! A true PROFESSIONAL will NOT rely on GO 4 to tell them where they can and cannot fly! They use a tool like AirMap to actually show them the REAL restricted airspace and zones to make SURE they can fly! They will ALSO check the Transport Canada site to ensure the area they are in is safe:

https://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/solutions/collaborative/civuas/uav_site_selection_tool.html

Notice here I was flying LEGALLY according to Transport Canada:

Oh, look at that, no restrictions, open airspace!

I'm not even going to bother with your yaw comments, because they are so stupid it doesn't even need rebuttal, my logs backup my statements.

Have a horrible, rotten day my inept troll.
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 11:00
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Once again you show you are NOT a professional pilot!!!

If you depend on the DJI app to accurately tell you what is, and is not actual properly rated airspace, then it is YOU who are putting the public around you in danger!

So just to let other Canadians know it’s ok to fly at 650 ft in Canada.
2018-7-11
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 10:40
That wasn't on this flight log you dumb moron!!! OMG!!!

I need more popcorn, you're sooooo stupid!

Hallmark007 once wrote:

"I can’t tell you your Mavic is fine, as most users of the forum here will know your Mavic will never be fine, but that’s more to do with you than your Mavic , your now making a career out of this ridiculous complaining."

It's funny because every single issue I've experienced and written about on the DJI forums, has been confirmed by other Mavic Pro owners, and many of them now by Mavic Air owners. In recent times, even DJI has acknowledged the problems... DJI just hasn't fixed them. Hallmark007 is a troll and does little more than spout the company line. His sole purpose is to spread disinformation.
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 11:03
So just to let other Canadians know it’s ok to fly at 650 ft in Canada.

Get the F outta here moron, you're done!

I can't believe, like I REALLY cannot believe how stupid and inept you are! I just showed you screenshots and you still profess otherwise, oh well, there is no curing stupid!

I need to find a more appropriate adjective for stupid, because that word doesn't do you justice any longer.

Oh I know, pea-brained! Yup, that is an accurate adjective for you...
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

Jyunte Posted at 2018-7-11 11:07
Hallmark007 once wrote:

"I can’t tell you your Mavic is fine, as most users of the forum here will know your Mavic will never be fine, but that’s more to do with you than your Mavic , your now making a career out of this ridiculous complaining."

Bingo, you hit it on the mark!

At many times others have come to his defence around here, especially Wachtberger, but now, after he's truly and openly exposed his complete lack of knowledge, and talent for twisting facts and mixing up sparse statements to make it appear as though he's right, I have a hard time believing that ANYONE here will ever trust this loser again.

And if they do, well, guess what, there is this thread, and screenshots galore, to show people why they should NEVER listen to this Irish pea-brain ever again.
2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Hallmark007 once wrote:

He is on a Kamikaze mission... against himself!
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

Hallmark007 once wrote:

This is the kind of crap @hallmark007 has been harassing me in private with:

So now @Brantel cannot be trusted because he's so frustrated by problems you profess are not actual problems, that his log decodes are not factual?

ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF??? You're now insinuating he's not providing accurate log data! Buddy, he took screenshots of decodes DIRECT from the file! No interpretation, no assumption, THE DATA DOES THE TALKING!!!

What next, you gonna claim Albert Einstein was a liar and that 25° is actually 1/4 of 360°???

Oh, and the log data I COPIED and pasted were my logs, not @Brantel's personal logs! If I wanted to copy his actual logs, I'd ask permission for it!
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-11 13:50

[view_image]

Again posting personal messages. How low will this guy sink. He has spent all day with his vulgar language, insulting me insulting my country, insulting friends of mine here, with his constant ranting. Not possible to have a conversation with him because of his hysterical outbreaks.

But a warning to anyone who now uses personal messages to sort out problems. This guy is going to post your personal messages on this open forum, for all to see.

This is the second PM he has posted, the last one was deleted by dji, as I expect this one will.
Be warned, this guy is seriously deranged, has no scruples, and will stab anyone in the back if he gets the chance.

I leave this thread and will take it up with those in charge, this is a serious invasion of everyone on this forums privacy. When someone posts somebody’s private messages.

I won’t post because I’m not a hypocrite, but his PM’s make for much more interesting reading, except they are full of all the vulgarities he continues to use against many forum members here

EXPOSED........
2018-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

[view_image]

I think you will also find , I had the good presences to also PM Brantel, so none of this will be news to him. But I expect he will hold to what’s the proper thing to do with PM. Unlike you.
I think you will find JJB also did exactly the same thing I know you hold him in high regard. So I’m sure you won’t knock his good work he does for all of us around here. Just because it doesn’t agree with brantels logs.
So long.
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 14:21
I think you will also find , I had the good presences to also PM Brantel, so none of this will be news to him. But I expect he will hold to what’s the proper thing to do with PM. Unlike you.
I think you will find JJB also did exactly the same thing I know you hold him in high regard. So I’m sure you won’t knock his good work he does for all of us around here. Just because it doesn’t agree with brantels logs.
So long.

Don't let the door knock you on your arse on the way out!
2018-7-11
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 14:12
Again posting personal messages. How low will this guy sink. He has spent all day with his vulgar language, insulting me insulting my country, insulting friends of mine here, with his constant ranting. Not possible to have a conversation with him because of his hysterical outbreaks.

But a warning to anyone who now uses personal messages to sort out problems. This guy is going to post your personal messages on this open forum, for all to see.

"Be warned, this guy is seriously deranged, has no scruples, and will stab anyone in the back if he gets the chance."

Seriously deranged for exposing a lying troll and for standing up for cold, hard LOGS which show you are out to lunch and NOT A PRO PILOT AT ALL???

Sure, go take your meds, you're overdue!
2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-11 14:12

But a warning to anyone who now uses personal messages to sort out problems. This guy is going to post your personal messages on this open forum, for all to see.

You got BUSTED big time HM7.  

You have been sending me repeated PMs trying to bait me into saying something back in PM that you can report.  Instead, all you have done is given me big opportunity to report your taunting and harassing PMs.
2018-7-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

[view_image]

As I warned, no matter what FlightLog shows, hallmark007 will find something / anything to SPIN and Twist in an attempt to show all others he is always right, even when he is wrong.

What I failed to warn about was hallmark007 would stoop so low as to dismiss or belittle those who analyzed the FlightLogs and posted anything that showed him to be Blowing Smoke.

Should have known, being hallmark007 has even turned against his own posted evidence, when it turned out evidence actually went against him.
2018-7-11
Use props
Brantel
lvl.4
United States

Context for anyone that stumbles across this thread in the future:

All three drone DAT file logs that I posted screen shots from here recently in this thread were drone logs from the same Mavic Air with the same serial number.  (not mine)

The same logs include geo data to suggest that all three flights originated in British Columbia over 2250 miles away from where I fly.

All three logs I posted screen shots of were not modified by me in any way.  I simple opened them with publicly available tools that anyone can download and use.  Anyone can open them and check them out for themselves.
I assume that these are authentic Mavic Air logs from flights flown by the poster.

The commentary statements I provide are based on my interpretations of the logs and are open for debate if anyone has any differing opinion.  I am no expert but I have spent many hours flying my drones and observing their behavior and then comparing the real world with the logs.  The signature for the sudden yaw glitches and the slow yaw rotation in hover is so repeatable that it is easy to spot in the logs.

A DAT log with video evidence that matches the described major events is hard to dispute.

The yaw glitches and slow rotation in yaw while in a hover have been publicly acknowledged by USA based DJI employee Ken Booth on several forums as a known bug across many DJI models.  He claims a firmware fix is imminent.

My enthusiasm for digging into these logs is just to confirm his statements for my own personal satisfaction.  So far he appears to be spot on since I have not reviewed a log yet that did not show signs of the issues being discussed in this thread.
Since all evidence points to confirming Mr. Booth's statements, I have not returned my drones and I am patiently awaiting a firmware fix.  I continue to fly my drones both as a hobbyist and as a part 107 operator.

2018-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules