Hello guys!!!
Reservoir - Birds eye red boat - PS(lowres).jpg
Hope you guys like it!
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I think the color of the picture looks great. I like it. Keep your passion.
2018-5-10
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

The picture looks great. Photoshop is so intense that I would recommend trying to focus on a few specifics then keep adding more until you get more comfortable.

There are numerous tutorials on YouTube that help you work through specific tasks that are really helpful. Because the editing is non destructive meaning that Photoshop creates a copy of the file to do the editing your original file will remain untouched.

You can always keep trying things to see if you like what you did.  There is a history menu so that if you did not like something you can move backwards to a level that you liked what you did. I use this a lot when I am erasing something  and I end up erasing something I should not have.

Photoshop has a really good Photomerge function that works very well.

You will really like Photoshop and I look forward to seeing more of your pictures.

Sidd
2018-5-11
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Sidd Finch Posted at 2018-5-11 07:18
The picture looks great. Photoshop is so intense that I would recommend trying to focus on a few specifics then keep adding more until you get more comfortable.

There are numerous tutorials on YouTube that help you work through specific tasks that are really helpful. Because the editing is non destructive meaning that Photoshop creates a copy of the file to do the editing your original file will remain untouched.

Photoshop can be overwhelming for a beginner like me. I try not to mess too much with it. I think the less the better. Sure I will search for tutorials on youtube.
Thanks for the feedback!
2018-5-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice picture.
I recently purchased Affinity Photo.
If you are serious about photography, that is a good alternative (legally) for PS and it won't break your bank account.
2018-5-11
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-5-11 10:07
Nice picture.
I recently purchased Affinity Photo.
If you are serious about photography, that is a good alternative (legally) for PS and it won't break your bank account.

Thanks man!
I actually I have the legal PS on my office lap top. So its not a problem to me. About this Affinity software. Is it one payment of 49,99 bucks or its annual paymments? Hate fixed bills.
2018-5-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Fabulous Picture Brilhas ! Welldone ! How nice there are so many Trees near the Water !

2018-5-11
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-11 10:17
Fabulous Picture Brilhas ! Welldone ! How nice there are so many Trees near the Water !

Any sugestion to improve it? I know you are a photography expert. Please feel free to give me any tip.
2018-5-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-5-11 10:23
Any sugestion to improve it? I know you are a photography expert. Please feel free to give me any tip.

Regarding the Photo for me its EXCELLENT !

The only thing I will point out is to use an ND / PL or PL so that you lower the Glare from the Sea.

Also if you have a chance, download Adobe Lightroom too as this give you a LOT OF FLEXIBILTY when dealing with Shadows / Highlights / Exposures (How much the Picture is Light or Dark....) I use Photoshop for the Final Touches.

Tonight I will download your picture and edit it for You, to show you what I mean.

2018-5-11
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-11 10:30
I will give you $1000 'TIP' for a Striptease or whatever amount you want ! You are too Sexy for me !

I will give you $1000 'TIP' for a Striptease or whatever amount you want ! You are too Sexy for me !
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. A pint of larger is enough m8.

Alriiiiiight I will follow your tips. This an old pic I didnt have filters yet.
Thanks for replying my friend.
2018-5-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-5-11 10:35
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. A pint of larger is enough m8.

You are Always Welcome, Brilhas !

2018-5-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-5-11 10:15
Thanks man!
I actually I have the legal PS on my office lap top. So its not a problem to me. About this Affinity software. Is it one payment of 49,99 bucks or its annual paymments? Hate fixed bills.

You're welcome.
It is one time only.
Otherwise I would not have bought it.
Not as good as PS I would say, but it gets you there and has about the same look and feel as PS
2018-5-11
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-5-11 10:54
You're welcome.
It is one time only.
Otherwise I would not have bought it.

For someone like me who is not a pro it should be enough.
Thanks a lot!!!!!
2018-5-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-5-11 11:29
For someone like me who is not a pro it should be enough.
Thanks a lot!!!!!

You're welcome
2018-5-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

I did some quick adjustments for you to see what I mean about Reducing the Sun Glare.

Before

2018-5-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-11 15:35
I did some quick adjustments for you to see what I mean about Reducing the Sun Glare.

Before

After

A Bit of Editing Reducing Glare (White was too Hard to look at) thats why I suggested the ND/PL Filter + Bit of Contrast Trees (Green) / Sea (Blue).

A Polarizer Filter give you more Contrast in Photos, just that little bit that makes Shadows like Clouds stand out ! Then obviously you need some little post editing. And most important it reduces those Harsh Glares of the sun.

Doing lots of Post Editing ruins the Photos, so best aim to get the Photo right, so that it will look more natural.

2018-5-11
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice original photo and nice edit DMX_MT
2018-5-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-11 17:07
Nice original photo and nice edit DMX_MT

Thank you Hurley. This was a 1 minute Photoshop Tutorial.

This was a fast edit. I have just increased the Contrast in the Trees and gave them a slight Green / Yellow Tint, and also reduced the Glare in the Sea and gave it a slight Blueish Tint.

All credits go to Brilhas, as he took the Photos, I just wanted to show him that the Original Photo had too much Sun Glare which hurts a bit your eyes.

2018-5-12
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
First Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

It is a very nice photo
2018-5-12
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-12 00:36
Thank you Hurley. This was a 1 minute Photoshop Tutorial.

This was a fast edit. I have just increased the Contrast in the Trees and gave them a slight Green / Yellow Tint, and also reduced the Glare in the Sea and gave it a slight Blueish Tint.

Way to go my friend!!
It's way better.
It's much smoother to look at but I think the blue is a little steep, the glare turned a tittle blue. But you processed an already processed image which is not ideal. I will send you the original one straight from the camera so you can work with the original colors.
I would love to see other people mess with it as well so we can compare differents photo edition.

2018-5-14
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Ok Brilhas ! I am happy you liked it !

Thats why best to use PL Filter so that you remove the Glare at first place. Remember that Spark doesnt take picture in RAW (NATIVE), so you are very limited when editting JPGs.

If you do a competition you know we will ask for a Price, do you have any ideas what you will offer Brilhas ?

2018-5-14
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-14 06:59
Ok Brilhas ! I am happy you liked it !

Thats why best to use PL Filter so that you remove the Glare at first place. Remember that Spark doesnt take picture in RAW (NATIVE), so you are very limited when editting JPGs.

Yeah I will use a filter when I have the chance.  The times I used the polarized ones they gave a vignette effect and a big reflection in the middle of the pic. I think it depends the position of the sun in relation to the camera.
I offer a brand new Big Mac. Only the sandwich. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I know there are plenty of great artists in here thats why I think it would be amazing to see the different ways of processing.

2018-5-14
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-5-14 07:23
Yeah I will use a filter when I have the chance.  The times I used the polarized ones they gave a vignette effect and a big reflection in the middle of the pic. I think it depends the position of the sun in relation to the camera.
I offer a brand new Big Mac. Only the sandwich. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I know there are plenty of great artists in here thats why I think it would be amazing to see the different ways of processing.

You will eat the Beef ? And leave me the Bun with Cucumber ?

2018-5-14
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-14 11:04
You will eat the Beef ? And leave me the Bun with Cucumber ????

Noooooooooooooooo !  Hahahhahahaha !

Come on man!
Its not everyday someone offers you a Big Mac. Its a hell of a prize!
2018-5-14
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

I will do anything to make you Happy Brilhas, even eat 5kg of Pickled Cucumbers.
2018-5-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice one keep it up
2018-6-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice one keep it up
2018-6-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-11 15:36
After

A Bit of Editing Reducing Glare (White was too Hard to look at) thats why I suggested the ND/PL Filter + Bit of Contrast Trees (Green) / Sea (Blue).

nice shot i like it
2018-6-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Thank you Buddy, but the Pro Photographer is Brilhas !
2018-6-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-18 08:22
Thank you Buddy, but the Pro Photographer is Brilhas !

you are welcome
2018-6-18
Use props
Anny Rich
lvl.1

Ukraine

Cool picture.  
2018-6-20
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Brazil

Thanks for the feedback!
2018-6-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great capture
2018-6-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-5-11 15:36
After

That's a brilliant comparative DMX - good work!
2018-6-20
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

A CW Posted at 2018-6-20 08:02
That's a brilliant comparative DMX - good work!

Thank you dear A CW ! XXXXX !

2018-6-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-20 08:56
Thank you dear A CW ! XXXXX !

You're welcome mate
2018-6-20